News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Confessions

Farted by SwitchbladeClock, October 19, 2011, 11:12:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwitchbladeClock

SwitchbladeClock

Quote from: weenie roast;1869458I'm gey

what did it feel like
:cheeef:

Kodiakclock

Quote from: SwitchbladeClock;1869461what did it feel like
:cheeef:

probably like taking a huge dump in reverse
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

PowerGloveClock

i'm secretly a horse thief
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1869471I plead the 5th.

scandalous
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

GodClock

Quote from: PowerGloveClock;1869476scandalous

Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

patriotclock

SwirlberryClock

I have no idea what a horse thief or a pooftah is, and I have no idea where they came from.

Topcatyo

i just jerked off like ten minutes ago

PolyhedronClock

WhiteClock is my alt.

Slurpee

I violate your privacy in ways you can't imagine
you wouldn't know it, because I'm a very good secret keeper

some of the things I know make me sad
and I want you to know that it's never as bad as you think it is
please don't feel bad
if you ever need someone to talk to, my door's open
and I'm a very good secret keeper

GearBoxClock

I'm the lovechild of Satan and Hitler

SockpuppetClock

i'm in love with this muffin (plz read in head to tune of "I'm In Love With A Stripper")

VuBawlsClock

So I threw her on top the table...
Fuck anonfrog

NintendrCkolc

my original newgrounds register name was Hitokiri_buttosai.

I didn't even spell it right.

:ohdear:

HeinekenClock

Quote from: Topcatyo;1869543i just jerked off like ten minutes ago

This is more or less a given, this is the Clock Crew remember.

Topcatyo

I am Drake from Drake and Josh.

I'm the one on the right I think.

Thor

This one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

d u m p y

So I'm sitting in the lockeroom and I'm taping up my knee, and Larry's undressing a couple locker's down from me. And he's kinda, he's kinda skinny. Weak. And I started thinkin' about my father, and his attitude about, about weakness. And the next thing I knew, I jumped on top of him and started wailing on him. And my friends, they just laughed and cheered me on. And afterwards, when I'm sitting in Vernon's office, all I could think about was Larry's father and Larry having to go home and explain what happened to him. And the humiliation - the fucking humiliation he must have felt. It must have been unreal. I mean, how... how do you apologize for something like that? There's no way. It's all because of me and my old man. God, I fucking hate him. He's like this mindless machine that I can't even relate to anymore.

GodClock

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1869666So I'm sitting in the lockeroom and I'm taping up my knee, and Larry's undressing a couple locker's down from me. And he's kinda, he's kinda skinny. Weak. And I started thinkin' about my father, and his attitude about, about weakness. And the next thing I knew, I jumped on top of him and started wailing on him. And my friends, they just laughed and cheered me on. And afterwards, when I'm sitting in Vernon's office, all I could think about was Larry's father and Larry having to go home and explain what happened to him. And the humiliation - the fucking humiliation he must have felt. It must have been unreal. I mean, how... how do you apologize for something like that? There's no way. It's all because of me and my old man. God, I fucking hate him. He's like this mindless machine that I can't even relate to anymore.

thats heavy man

lets get breakfast
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville