News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

cc quotes thread

Farted by SockpuppetClock, October 24, 2011, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SockpuppetClock

QuoteOkay, I was just at a party and my friend hooked me up with this girl he knew from school. I was super nervous. well anyway as we leave she takes me into her car. my heart started beating like crazy. I was real tense. she then unzipped my pants, put her hand on my dick and as soon as she did that I immediatly came and then I started farting. I felt so awkward about it I just looked at the floor and wanted it to end. when it finally did she just left. I couldnt even look up at her, she just walked out and I went home. Right now I feel so uncomfortable and naked, can you comfort me?

favorite goomba mail:
Quote from: goomba

AnkhClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1851665it's a copy of pokemon, who got copied by digi-mon, who got copied by the yu-gi-oh! and then got copied by bagukans?
fuck

Quote from: Topcatyo;1790720I just browsed Newgrounds.com looking at terrible flashes while eating an egg roll.  I feel like such an Internet.

AstronautClock

the I came and started farting quote didnt originate in the cc

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1870765the I came and started farting quote didnt originate in the cc
"it gets used around here too much regardless but i still love every part of it" - me, regarding my gay johnson

GodClock

Quote from: SockpuppetClock;1870769"it gets used around here too much regardless but i still love every part of it" - me, regarding my gay johnson

-sockpuppet, in regards to his delicious johnson
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

AnkhClock

miracle fruit

this one always gets me

Quote from: CorpseGrinderClockI happen to be of the belief that truthfulness is the foundation of all human virtue.
That's a fundamental belief of my life.

Zeffy

Omfg ur back1!1!1!1!1!1!1!11111!!!!

miracle fruit

Quote from: clammoim bald

DWARFINATORclock