News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

In Viaggio con Pippo (Lima, 1995)

Farted by VCRClock, October 27, 2011, 06:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

I recently saw this movie, and it basically blew my mind. I'm not much of a movie buff, so I don't know a ton about cinema or filmmaking. I'd heard of a few notable Italian directors, like Sergio Leone and Franco Zeffirelli, so I thought I'd give Italian cinema a shot, and boy, was I ever surprised. Everything about it -- the dialogue, the music, the cinematography, the plot -- was fluid and well-constructed. Even the soundtrack seemed flawless. I've heard there's also an English dub of this movie, but after watching it in Italian, I don't think any dub could possibly do it justice. I'd rather watch it without subtitles (which is mostly what I did, anyway).

If you haven't heard of this movie yet, I highly recommend checking it out. If you can't find it in your local video store's International section, it's also been uploaded to YouTube, of course.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

BilliardBall10

Quote from: VCRClock;1871537goofio gentoI recently saw this movie, and it basically blew my mind. I'm not much of a movie buff, so I don't know a ton about cinema or filmmaking. I'd heard of a few notable Italian directors, like Sergio Leone and Franco Zeffirelli, so I thought I'd give Italian cinema a shot, and boy, was I ever surprised. Everything about it -- the dialogue, the music, the cinematography, the plot -- was fluid and well-constructed. Even the soundtrack seemed flawless. I've heard there's also an English dub of this movie, but after watching it in Italian, I don't think any dub could possibly do it justice. I'd rather watch it without subtitles (which is mostly what I did, anyway).

If you haven't heard of this movie yet, I highly recommend checking it out. If you can't find it in your local video store's International section, it's also been uploaded to YouTube, of course.

good show, VCR, good show.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.