News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Best Gif Quality in Flash

Farted by GinClock, November 16, 2005, 11:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silly Putty Clock

8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

badtoupeeclock

About the gradients being messed up: You can fix that if you check dither solids, and set dithered to "diffusion"
 :)

BitterClock

Thanks. That helps an awful lot.
Der ja ein rofl mein brothel.

FrostShell

This tutorital is good except the gifs it creates are freaking huge. Fine and dandy unless you want to make an avvy or save bandwith, in which you would have to use a gif editor/animator to do. One with an optimization feature would be best.
[flash=http://www.frostshell.com/stuff/FSsigT.swf]width=570 height=170 wmode=transparent[/flash]

Metal

Awesome it was realy nice to learn that! :)

DarkBerry

that helped a lot man thanks

now i can finally make good flash animated gifs of good quality:)

Bong Clock

gifs can only go up to 256 colors so you dont really have to put in 9999

KrylonClock

You win one free internet. Congratulations!

AnchorClock

GinClock, you are a genius!

BunnyClock

sorrry for the bump but when i export a .gif it messes up my framerate. How do i fix this? Or what is the regular .gif frame rate? Perhaps i could already set it at that frame rate in flash to see how to get the best results!

KinderEggClock

Quote from: BunnyClockClock;828947sorrry for the bump but when i export a .gif it messes up my framerate. How do i fix this? Or what is the regular .gif frame rate? Perhaps i could already set it at that frame rate in flash to see how to get the best results!

The tutorial shows that he is at 30fps. So i guess it works best in that.

Atom

Wow, 2 years and I never knew this, thanks a lot! I have one question though, does this increase the files size drastically? Or does it just stay around 40 - 20 kb.

Beret

Quote from: Johnny Rocketfingers;828947sorrry for the bump but when i export a .gif it messes up my framerate. How do i fix this? Or what is the regular .gif frame rate? Perhaps i could already set it at that frame rate in flash to see how to get the best results!

I have the same problem, and it doesn't change at 30 fps, it stays the same as any other fps.:confused:

EDIT: I Made this:

ChocolateBarClock

yay a new sig
[flash]http://cyberstrike.net84.net/shoot%20ronald%20macdonald.swf width=300 height=200[/flash]
Quote from: Jack O\'Neil;1267362your uncle took a shit in your wii
Quote from: TimeBeast (IRC)
<Timebeast> i need help eating nuts

^pure unicode^

SpongeClock SquarePants

just now i looked this up and used it

LimewireClock

Been needing to know this for a while, thanks!
naw

Sinister Clock

Older browsers will limit GIFs to 12FPS, newer ones, like Firefox 3, will go as fast as your processor can handle. Although by now you should all be using APNG.

SpongeClock SquarePants

Quote from: Sinister;1573362Older browsers will limit GIFs to 12FPS, newer ones, like Firefox 3, will go as fast as your processor can handle. Although by now you should all be using APNG.

yes, but you realize sometimes clients etc. demand gif right?

Sinister Clock

Quote from: SCSP;1574434yes, but you realize sometimes clients etc. demand gif right?

Are you suggesting that anyone in the Clock Crew is employable!??!??!?!