News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

late-night cooking with ribs. (a touching story)

Farted by BilliardBall10, November 13, 2011, 10:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

i was baking cookies, one night, with ribs clcok, while he was explaining to me his theory of ''zombies can be cool if they dont try to eat your brains all-the-time'', while i was stating my theory of ''best way to deal with a zombie is with a large iron object, and use the treatment on it's head, and especially with lead-pills''.

so, we were dicussing, and as i said to him, ''give me the salt. corpsegr-''
he became mad.
screaming, and hissing, that i called him of his dark past, throwing the sugar and all the flour onto the table, almost foaming from wrath and anger, and ready to hit me with the pan.

the point is... i had a pan too.
two pans for the battle. (PUN! 2X500 POINTS!!!)

and a camera pan. (DOUBLE PUN! COMBO X 3)

so, i was fighting with him, until, flounderman came, and asked us if they were ready.
hurryingly, he saw flounderman. his thin, and slender built, and that bulge under his pants, obviously hinting that he had either a large potato, or a 3-headed sex organ in there.
i believe it was the second.

anyway, and corpsegr-i mean ribs- hunted him down until they went chasing to DWARFINATOR's house.
i haven't seen them since :(

BTW: flounderman called corp-ribs, a ''corpsegrinder'', which drove ribs mad again, trying to smash his butt, and kick him in the face.
wait, the opposite really

and so, on, that's how brave c-ribs, went on to the grocery store in the 378th avenue, 6 years later.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

SockpuppetClock

all those name-drops sure are some heavy pan-handling (Q-Q-Q-QUAD PUNNAGE)

Zeffy

There we go.

Now it's 20 times more touching:

[video=youtube_share;UNIUUrMsguA]http://youtu.be/UNIUUrMsguA[/video]

AnkhClock

Jesus Christ

BB10 really is Jesus Christ

I knew it

BilliardBall10

should i mention, that last week, when i baked some cookies, and i burned the first dish, corps-ribs, RIBS, took my burger and feeded it on wii, he litterary shoved it on wii's throat, after screaming EAT IT, EAT IT, HE'S PUNISHED FOR BURNING THE COOKIES!

i tell you, coffee-grinder-i mean r-crs-cor-fuckit  is a nice guy, but really, he can get mad at sometimes.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Its actually both. I keep emergency potato rations inside my pants at all times.

Kodiakclock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1875282Its actually both. I keep emergency potato rations inside my pants at all times.

KodiakClock - Super Butt

DWARFINATORclock

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AstronautClock

BilliardBall10

WHY DID YOU FEED WII SO MUCH RCOR-RIBS? WHY?

Kodiakclock

KodiakClock - Super Butt

Kodiakclock

KodiakClock - Super Butt

Kodiakclock

KodiakClock - Super Butt

TelephoneClock

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1876537A mad scheme to make him so fat that he'll collapse into a quantum singularity which I'll use to slingshot my makeshift spaceship around to go back in time and kill George Lucas before he can sodomize the Star Wars franchise to death.

i almost dated a girl who's favorite star wars movie is "The Phantom Menace". good thing she went back to her douchey ex otherwise it would've just gotten awkward.
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RibsClock;1876537A mad scheme to make him so fat that he'll collapse into a quantum singularity which I'll use to slingshot my makeshift spaceship around to go back in time and kill George Lucas before he can sodomize the Star Wars franchise to death.

well, was that successfull?

i looked at my DVD-club, and it seems you didnt!
so wii exploded, for nothing!
nothing i say!

you failed me corps-ribs clock!