News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I made a fake female dating profile a while ago to see what responses I would get.

Farted by Sinister Clock, July 09, 2013, 05:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

yeah, that's homos for ya: suck a dick in the morning, pretend to be a female and make fun of sexual advances from creepy straight guys in the evening.

so gay, all this publicly confronting the difficulties faced by modern females. second on the homosexual agenda, right after "fuck other men"

so much to do with loving other men I could scarcely begin naming the number of ways the two are linked
such as:
1) ??????,
and
2) im dumb as a brick of shit

Slurpee

"I think that I'm romantically attracted to other men, but I'm not ready to share that part of my identity with a harsh and judgmental world. I know! I'll pretend to be female so I can get messages from creepy molestors, which I will then share publicly, because????????????"

Slurpee

I can't believe you actually tried to expound on that embarrassing display of ignorance

first of all if you want to find a dude jerking off on the internet you pretty much just have to log on to any webcam site on the internet.

second, cool made up fairy tale fantasy you imagined about the sexual proclivities of people you know absolutely goddamn nothing about. no just kidding it's dumb and awful and everybody understood what this thread was actually about implicitly before you showed up with your awful goddamn opinion to ruin it.

third, gay dating sites and especially gay hook up sites are full of the faceless torsos of closeted men looking to have anonymous sex with other men to the point where it's a nuisance for those of us who are out of the closet, because, fourth, there is no reason for a man who identifies as a man and is interested in other men to pretend to be a woman, because there are other men who are interested in other men out there and they've been finding ways to meet to fuck in secret since before any currently living person on earth had been born yet without anybody pretending to be a woman

it sounds less like sinister was taking part in the paranoid idiotic scenario that you completely made up in your head and more like you have some seriously wild misunderstandings about human sexuality in general and what it's like to be a closeted homosexual in particular. but please, do go on about how being in the closet predisposes a homosexual male to deceiving straight men for sexual ends. I crave your expertise on why this thread can only be the act of a lying pervert

you fucking dolt.

PhantomCatClock

If I could take things that seriously I'd probably have a job right now

patriotclock

I work for a social network site, trust me when I say that that's nothing compared to what I've seen. The guys stalk girls with the utmost thirst and then gay guys do the same to them. It's actually ironic I see straight guys report gay guys for offering clandestine blowjobs and then check the message log and they do very similar things to the women. Everyone disgusts me.

zl

Sinister Clock

Quote from: FloppydiskClock;1954433I think Sinister is a closet homosexual, and I mean that in a genuine non-hurtful way.

deal with it you butt hurt man

Well you are entitled to your dumb opinions.

PhantomCatClock

Floppy, I think they know about our lesbian profiles that hooked up on eHarmony

VCRClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1954431I work for a social network site

is it friendster

it's friendster isn't it
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

patriotclock

AstronautClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1954439Sdoesnt sinister cross dress or something?

I'm pretty sure he made a thread about that once

patriotclock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1954440I'm pretty sure he made a thread about that once

That's what I thought. To be fair that's pretty gay

Sinister Clock

That was for my Frank N Furter costume and also to encourage me to lose weight, which has been working by the way, sort of.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: VCRClock;1954438is it friendster

it's friendster isn't it

No he bought myspace from Rupert Murdoch for 13 dollars and a half a reuben sandwich.

Sinister Clock

Quote from: FloppydiskClock;1954443Stop being mean to Sinister guys. Cross dressing and pretending to be a female online is no way related to him being a closet homosexual.

My sexuality really has no relevance either way. You just brought it up because you wanted to be super hilarious original man #4006 to make the "ur gay lol" joke.

patriotclock

PhantomCatClock

If you think someone named Floppy could make it as a gay, you've got a lot to learn

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Didn't floppydisk make a youtube video of him rubbing a vibrator on a drawing of triangle?

patriotclock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1954453Didn't floppydisk make a youtube video of him rubbing a vibrator on a drawing of triangle?

I think so. So you can see why I'd assume that

AstronautClock