News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

mexican coke

Farted by PowerGloveClock, October 17, 2011, 10:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeffy

Found a major food chain on the island that specializes in international food that has this.

it's magical. :sombrero:

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I live in Arizona you can get these everywhere. We have other mexican sodas with glass bottles and cane sugar as well.

TruncheonClock

Here in the UK we have to settle for Polish Pepsi. It tastes like shit and then attempts to claim benefits.
Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

Kodiakclock

joke about drugs

sadness at violence caused by cartelz
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

WrenchClock

Quote from: Kodiakclock;1895330joke about drugs

sadness at violence caused by cartelz

how did it take a page and a half on a thread called "mexican coke" for someone to make a joke about drugs

you disappoint me sometimes clock crew

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

mexican cocaine is shit anyways. Its 10% cocaine, 70% baking soda, and 10% ritalin.

TelephoneClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1895354mexican cocaine is shit anyways. Its 10% cocaine, 70% baking soda, and 10% ritalin.

Is the last 10% just dried up Mexican coca-cola?

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: TelephoneClock;1895508Is the last 10% just dried up Mexican coca-cola?

or feces

Kombucha

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1895511or feces
Mexican jenkem.

WobbuffetClock

I don't drink very much soda anymore (mostly 'cos it's a lot more expensive than coffee or tea), but I just might to go to the latin grocery around the corner from my house to see if they have some. Perhaps I could get those communion wafers with the goat-caramel sandwiches too.
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

TequilaClock

Any of you ever tried Jarritos too btw? Got a funky selection of flavors like Pineapple and Tamarind.

Also, I guess I have to try that "Mexican Cola" flavor I just found googling this image.

VuBawlsClock

only soda I drink is MtnDew and Mellow Yellow
Fuck anonfrog

AmberArachnidClock

Jarritos are bomb they are the only soda I drink

TequilaClock

bump just to say that months ago I tried Jarritos' Mexican Cola flavor. It's kind of awful imo