News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

space pirateclock

Farted by AstronautClock, July 09, 2008, 07:09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AstronautClock

lol yeah I totally stole the hat of google  >: D
and edited the background with some filters muhahaha

CeleriacClock

Its alright, but the other space pirate is a lot better. I get the feeling with this one you really rushed it. Or you didn't do the first one.

SwirlberryClock

Quote from: CeleriacClock;1358424Its alright, but the other space pirate is a lot better. I get the feeling with this one you really rushed it. Or you didn't do the first one.

Or this one is a joke?

AstronautClock

lol.. I rushed this one yeah.. but I dont have alot of time allright. ironically its vacation and I have less time. also the other one was fora contest and this one was just a doodle

PsychonautClock

Rushed for sure, but I'd still tap it ;D
hip hop anonymous

Exclamation Mark

looks like a trucking MASSIVE pirate
Quote from: Crucifix;1556967I now have a 14 year old girl hitting on me. If I had proof she wasn\'t a 50 year old man I\'d be masturbating right about now :>

Loki Clock

It's okay, you can swear, you're on the internet.

Exclamation Mark

Quote from: ZeitmiserZeitmesser;1360709It's okay, you can swear, you're on the internet.
That's FF3's fault, I must of spelt fucking wrong and then just clicked on the top word

:o
Quote from: Crucifix;1556967I now have a 14 year old girl hitting on me. If I had proof she wasn\'t a 50 year old man I\'d be masturbating right about now :>