News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I found religion.

Farted by ForkClock, May 05, 2006, 09:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForkClock

Let me guess, you skipped all the way to Revelations, didnt you.
<3 BobbyClock  <3 Jazzy Jones

Absinthe Clock: I don\'t eat the steak with a fork or a knife.
Absinthe Clock: I kill the fucking cow and eat it raw!

Slurpee

He went up from there to Bethel. As he was going up by the way, some youths came out of the city and mocked him, and said to him, "Go up, you baldy! Go up, you baldhead!"

He looked behind him and saw them, and cursed them in the name of Yahweh. Two female bears came out of the woods, and mauled forty-two of those youths.

He went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

-2 Kings 2:23-25

:turb:

RevolutionaryClock

Oh dear, I better repent.

Dragonmaw

Quote from: slurpeeHe went up from there to Bethel. As he was going up by the way, some youths came out of the city and mocked him, and said to him, "Go up, you baldy! Go up, you baldhead!"

He looked behind him and saw them, and cursed them in the name of Yahweh. Two female bears came out of the woods, and mauled forty-two of those youths.

He went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

-2 Kings 2:23-25

:turb:
One of the best passages of the bible.

GodClock

I forgive you, I don't believe I've ever gotten anything specificly towards me, but I picked up bad vibes, welcome back <3
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

Dragonmaw

Quote from: GodClockI forgive you, I don't believe I've ever gotten anything specificly towards me, but I picked up bad vibes, welcome back <3
Well, since you're God, I'm glad you forgive him.

BlackberryClock

Quote from: TurtleSoupApproximately 2 weeks ago, I left you guys very abruptly. At the time, I was very stressed with school, work, and my internet life. I needed a break. During this time, I found myself yearning for a missing part of me, yet it couldn't have been the internet I had just left because I had no desire to return.

Coincidentally, I had just finished reading a novel and was looking for something else to read. I began searching through my attic for anything to read because it was late and the library was closed at the time. I stumbled upon my deceased grandfather's personal affects, and I figured that he must have had some nice books I could read. The only book I found was the Bible. I figured that since I'd never read it, why not, at the time I felt that I could read through it and prove it entirely wrong, well thats not what happened. It took a while for it to sink in, but I found that what I was reading made sense, not in a scientific way, but in a way that transcends science.

So why am I telling you guys this story? Well I've come to apologize. Anyone whos known me for longer than 5 minutes knows what kind of person I am, how rude I can be, etc. Well I've turned a new leaf and I must take responsibility for my past in order to continue this new path I'm on. So I am sorry to everyone who has been on the receiving end of my lashings. I don't expect forgiveness, because I probably don't deserve it.

Thanks for reading.
I am seriously hoping that you aren't joking. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but it's just too easy to prank people on the internet.

If you are serious, I'm very happy for you.

StoopidClock

welcome back, i cant tell sarcasm from seriousness anymore so i'm just going to assume you're serious.

glad you found religion, though i'm athiest as i believe that some religions are going corrupt for me want to take part in.

Odo

╔══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ══════════════╝

VCRClock

Meanwhile, somewhere far away, MarlinClock lies in bed, having spent his time sleeping in lieu of using the computer on this particular day.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RevolutionaryClock

oh yeah, it goes along with his genuine interest and support of people making topics concerning the details of their personal lives AS WELL as firm belief that there are things beyond science and reason.

MarshmallowClock

Quote from: StoopidClockwelcome back, i cant tell sarcasm from seriousness anymore so i'm just going to assume you're serious.

glad you found religion, though i'm athiest as i believe that some religions are going corrupt for me want to take part in.
Yeah. I was expecting (and almost hoping) that at the end he would say 'Pshhht, yeah right!'

I'm Jewish, because of my parents, but I don't do anything Jewish and I've never been to Hebrew school or anything. So when people ask me I just tell them that I'm Atheist.

Marlin Clock

I'm sorry VCR, not my fault I've recently got a life outside my den :p

KeyClock

I too am an atheist, but I love studying religious beliefs. Congrats, cant wait to see the new you

Quote from: Paper Clip Clockhttp://www.clockcrew.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=17969
Dont ruin his newfound kindness

Johnny Niggerdick

I found a very long rather boring book with midly interesting parts but more or less a long drawn out, badly written collection of books.
SSHHEEEEIIIITT

SilverClock

I hope you enjoy spending the rest of your life following a book of fairy tales. I myself believe Harry Potter is the messiah.
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

Marlin Clock

Quote from: PharaohI hope you enjoy spending the rest of your life following a book of fairy tales. I myself believe Harry Potter is the messiah.
I love this, just because you don't believe in it doesn't give you the right to call it a fairy tales.

Biggskoo

Quote from: Marlin_ClockI love this, just because you don't believe in it doesn't give you the right to call it a fairy tales.
Yes it does.  Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, remember?

Snapple

Well Triangle, I'm glad you've found happiness.  Maybe this new outlook on life will help you grasp a better experience out of it.