News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

PCat's Phash Phlood Posting Pen

Farted by PhantomCatClock, February 01, 2013, 10:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

PhantomCatClock

Oh, thanks man. You're such a personal inspiration that I put you in the credits

PhantomCatClock

The artist said an ad would be a good idea but it's been like three hours and it's still not approved so fuck waiting hurry and play it before it gets an ad oh no

Fax Clock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I immediately fought the first boss and died. 5/5 10/10 2 thumbs up

EDIT: I won

PhantomCatClock

Oh my God one of my submissions is actually getting reviews :bday:

E: oh yeah, the JRPG was from an advent calendar flash I started in like July but didn't finish. Definitely not going to finish it now that there's a 20-person NewGroundsâ„¢Ã,®Ã,©â„¢Ã,© Advent CalendarÃ,® and it'd look like I just stole the idea, so I'm going to dissect it and put games up every Tuesday because Pewpewsday sounded funny when I thought of it last month and now I wonder how sleepy I was then

pop-tart

No idea how to play this game but the dragon is hawt

InkwellClock

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

e: oh crap wait, still under judgement.

InkwellClock

Fived! I think I'm gonna put you in one of my upcoming flashes!

PhantomCatClock

(You might want to log out and watch that video again before you buy me a ring)

Chalk Clock

I like how that one guy was gonna bring the hurt on but then he realized it was clock crew. cause we are a force to be reckoned with.

apparently.

InkwellClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1938821(You might want to log out and watch that video again before you buy me a ring)

Ha ha, I am aware of the joke dude, but I did have something planned before i watched your flash:-)

pop-tart

Can't wait to see the reviews on this one..

e: derp, it's past judgement.. and they are greaaat

PhantomCatClock

I want you to know, Mr. Man, that February started in a Friday and I've been waiting ALL WEEK to post the first Dumpsthursday video I made, then it turns out it's your birthday. So, really, your birthday present is making Dumpster wait another week.

d u m p y

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1938852I want you to know, Mr. Man, that February started in a Friday and I've been waiting ALL WEEK to post the first Dumpsthursday video I made, then it turns out it's your birthday. So, really, your birthday present is making Dumpster wait another week.

oh my god this is fucking hilarious

AbsintheClock

This is some inspired shit right here.

pop-tart

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1938852I want you to know, Mr. Man, that February started in a Friday and I've been waiting ALL WEEK to post the first Dumpsthursday video I made, then it turns out it's your birthday. So, really, your birthday present is making Dumpster wait another week.

Hahaha!

Five!!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

5'd and fav'd hahahaha