News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I have the biggest weiner in the whole clock crew and I'm the true mayor

Farted by PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK, June 14, 2015, 09:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

AnkhClock

Slurpee

actually, I'm the mayor, EVEN THOUGH, my wiener is itty bitty, and smells like jaegermeister and sunchips

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

It was 6 years ago today I proposed the idea of being mayor, but I got perma banned for it because my man meat weiner dog is too big it measures at a soft 10" and a hard 27" and that was just too much for some people to handle. The size of my vessel is just too big and I went into a long clock crew related dicksize depression.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1982585It was 6 years ago today I proposed the idea of being mayor, but I got perma banned for it because my man meat weiner dog is too big it measures at a soft 10" and a hard 27" and that was just too much for some people to handle. The size of my vessel is just too big and I went into a long clock crew related dicksize depression.

dont worry, sir!
today, 6 years after this fatefull day, YOU HAVE RETURNED....
HUNGRY FOR VENGEANGE!

perhaps you are count monteclocko....

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

pop-tart