News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CLOCK DAY 2019: THE OFFICAL VIDEOGAME

Farted by k9, June 24, 2019, 07:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Release when?

Now
0 (0%)
Clock Day
5 (83.3%)
a butt
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

GreyClock

Click on the yellow button that says "NG" under my post count. Don't watch the movies that are rated A for Adult okay.

JambaClock

Quote from: DOGFOLLOWEDNUMBER on June 24, 2019, 07:44:17 AM
I'm gonna make a shitty HTML5 game for Clock Day this year, any ideas? I'm thinking of just having basically a rip off of WL4, with 5 levels, you get to the end, then run back with a timer counting down. If anyone wants to share any ideas I'd like to hear them.

how about another clock based platformer

PhantomCatClock

is there a surplus of clock based platformers, then

GreyClock

Here are some quotes:

"I wish someone would save me... from this wretched existence."
"Been saving all my life and I still can't afford a Whopper."
"I'm safe. At least I think I am, I haven't been tested since I shared needles with Charlie Sheen."
"Warning: save file may contain some ransomware.
"Shave the whales."
Oh, apparently that's a Dilbert joke.
"Save the whales. And to a lesser extent, the tsetse flies."
"Remember that time I saved you from drowning? Oh, that was your brother and he died? Never mind then."
"Save-related pun."

k9

Quote from: GreyClock on June 26, 2019, 03:25:24 PM
Click on the yellow button that says "NG" under my post count. Don't watch the movies that are rated A for Adult okay.

I watched "Of Clocken Bondage", and fuck me that was hilarious, I left that a 5 stars, really funny stuff.
Also, I think I'll use this: "Been saving all my life and I still can't afford a Whopper." as your little quip. Thanks!

GreyClock

No, you have to use them all. Randomize that shit fucker.

Glad you liked Of Clocken Bondage, I see it's only rated M for Mature, so we'll let that slide I guess.

Also I think "Notice: save file may contain some ransomware." might be funnier than "Warning..."

k9

Yeah I kinda noticed while outside a minute ago "Wait what the fuck I'm I'm a edgy teen I'll just randomise all of them."

GreyClock

Two more:

"Practice safe sex. Your mother tricked me once and now here we are, son."

Which inevitably leads to:

"Practice safe sex. Why would I need to train to fuck a metal box?"

k9

I've animated your little sprite 'n all, he sits in the corner until you touch him, he saves your game, and says one of those quotes randomly. So thats good! But also I need some sleep, so I'll add the other two tommorow.

GreyClock

Googles "is it cool to write adult jokes for a teenager?"

Nah, we're good. You're really forty, right?

GreyClock

I blame his parents. Where were they in all this?

GreyClock

Put: "'Shave the whales.' That's a Dilbert joke."

Ever feel a little manic?

"Saving saves lives."
"This joke isn't very good. Nice save?"

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

you bullies stop picking on my son PhantomCatClock

k9

Quick update, I decided to intead of having 5 levels, have 15 levels, with each world being made of 3 stages. The first world is done now, clockcrew.net, being comprised of 3 stages that essentially teach the player the basics of the game, running, jumping, the goal timer, Manifesto collecting, enemies, ect. The reddit.com stage comes after that, but one i think could be really funny is ashleymadison.com. I think that'd be a good laugh.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

oh hell yeah, and a frogbag level that's insane nonsense

k9

Progress so far is 5 levels that are completed, playable and beatable, a working level select, a save system with original lines written by GreyClock (thanks!), and a counter that tells you how many of the communist manifestoes you've collected. I'm gonna aim for 50 manifestoes in the game, 45 in the main levels, and I'll find some other way to put more in there, probably through something with RedbookClock in the homeworld.

k9

Just finished the 6th level. I'm gonna do ashleymadison.com next, then I'll find something else to do, then newgrounds.com. Whats Hall Of Bill?