News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

GOVG'S Library of Clocks

Farted by GOVG, April 03, 2011, 10:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOVG

I'm making my own FLA Library of Clocks with working time (Based on your  computer's time). It's pretty small now, but it'll continue to grow until I have you all. I drew some of the first clocks that came to mind,  but if I forgot too draw you, post and I'll see what I can do. I'm still kinda unfamiliar with all you guys, so I don't really know who's a regular and who isn't :p

[FLASH=http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/draw/c42b7ccecead019e24bfcfc04843eb0b.swf] width=550, height=400[/FLASH]

pop-tart

GOVG

Is that what your computer says? I've only seen it on my computer so don't really know if it works in different time zones.

EDIT: I've added a big version of the clock so you could see it easier.

pop-tart

GOVG

Oh, heh heh. That one flew right over my head.

AmberArachnidClock

TequilaClock

1:41

damn I should be sleeping

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

I look kind of lop sided. But still awesome :P
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Lump Clock

Everyone needs more Cancer...
6:37pm

Thor

With your art style I really think everything would look nicer with black outlines.

Also the tops of round shapes (like the top of vuvuzela) should be ellipses. You seem to have a curved line and a flat line which makes no sense.

Not tryin to be a dick here just hopin this helps you improve
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

VuBawlsClock

god I guess il be a sport and tune of my vuvuzela, in which i mean add that round thing or bulge or whatever near the center
Fuck anonfrog

GOVG

Quote from: Thor;1814586With your art style I really think everything would look nicer with black outlines.

Also the tops of round shapes (like the top of vuvuzela) should be ellipses. You seem to have a curved line and a flat line which makes no sense.

Not tryin to be a dick here just hopin this helps you improve

Don't worry, I love constructive criticism. He's rounded, it's just cut off a little. I'll fix that. I'll also try adding outlines and see how it looks.

GOVG

List updated to include Cancer Clock.