News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

I realized I stole this bit
Quote from: Slurpee on January 20, 2020, 07:15:09 PM
[HEMINGWAY] GreyClock sat at his computer. He was typing a post, reflecting upon his thoughts about writing styles, and his knowledge of them
[VONNEGUT] or lack thereof, such as it was. He made no attempt to hide his flaws,
[WALLACE] and unknown to him and the world, his beauty shone not through the naked barbarism of this honesty, but from it.
[BUKOWSKI] He let out a disinterested grunt around the mouth of his seventh beer of the morning over the noise of the Taiwanese hooker that lived upstairs screaming at another John
[GRRMARTIN] "My breasts," thought the hooker, her heavy chest heaving in rhythm with her shouts.
[CREEPYPASTA] Police and military are baffled as to what can have happened to this dramatic and malignant mysterious person called Grey, who went
[SHAKESPEARE] Inside the merry thread to talk / In the gathering quarter of cartoon clocks
[PALAHNIUK] day after day, and night after night, as the cancer silently ate away at his colon.
[KELLER] Yes sir, round about then ol' Grey
[BANCROFT] did say unto them, lo and every man shall receive unto him his daily bread forever and ever
[ADAMS] or until the bread runs out.
[PRATCHETT] The bread had of course run out centuries ago, but it was important to keep to tradition.
[KING] There was a scream,
[POE] terrible, guttural and long
[LOVECRAFT] as another mind succumbed to the crawling terror of the vast cyclopean
[KOONTZ] sky.
[BARKER] His dick throbbed.
from achewood

and possibly this series of tweets
https://twitter.com/bitterkarella/status/1030658703093952518
which I just found out are a series of tweets and I highly recommend if you are a fan of horror fiction

but I definitely didn't steal the bit about treating dean koontz like a lovable doofus that was just pure parallel thinking
I mean look at him

:3

Slurpee

how do people not plagiarize, honestly
I just absorbed these years ago and they abstracted and melted into my brain then came back out in the exact same shape at an appropriate moment and my brain had no idea "clive barker's boner-horror" and "bukowski writing dynamic but lurid lexical flourishes peppered with distressingly specific quantities" were not original bits until after I already stole them

PhantomCatClock

when the simulation generated you, the seed used got accidentally deleted

RobClock

feel we haven't heard from Grey in a bit.

Grey, if you're reading this, i hope you are well

RobClock

i'm like someones mom over here, havent heard from you in a week what's wrong is everything ok did something happen im putting my coat on right now and your father is starting the car we'll be there in a half hour

GreyClock

Yeah, thanks mom. No, I'm here. I even watched most of the Flash Flood movies so far, I think. It's just that all my Christmases seem to have come at once, meaning my annual winter "funk" and my migraines are coinciding this year. I had two only yesterday, it was great! So I'm feeling a little dull, in every sense of the word. Also ZONKED, that's a cool word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AYnF5hOhuM

Youtube recommended this to me. I haven't watched it, but it looks promising. It's over four hours long, so it should be good right? Maybe you watch it and then tell me if I should, or give cliff notes.

I can't believe Slurpee outed himself for the fraud that he is. Nah, it happens. I think Munglai once did an entire Flash movie with that song from the 00's woop woop woop woop wooooh. Texas Faggott. Before he was like, "Wait a second, I'm just making Rockman Neo again." And he's a BAFTA award-winning animator. (I think that might have happened, I'm not sure.)

PolyhedronClock

feel we haven't heard from clockradio in a bit.

clockradio, if you're reading this, i hope you are well

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I like that they put me right next to the sonic and yugioh hentai

RobClock

Quote from: PolyhedronClock on February 06, 2020, 06:51:29 PM
feel we haven't heard from clockradio in a bit.

clockradio, if you're reading this, i hope you are well

I mean yeah I also hope clockradio is alright

RobClock

pop-tart

Five days ago
I noticed that

Congrats on FP Flounder and to Thor & Rob on Dailies

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RobClock on February 07, 2020, 06:42:44 AM
Quote from: PolyhedronClock on February 07, 2020, 02:00:04 AM

Wait one second

When did GAYDADBUTTFAG become 'FloundermanClock'?
the boys upstairs at Floundertech Enterprises are all about branding now my hands are tied. They're moving into merchandise now and test audiences didn't want to eat a cereal called "GAYDADBUTTFAG GAYDADBUTTFLAKES". It turns milk translucent and slightly yellow and it stays soggy even when dry.

Schmellements Clawk

I'm proud of you, son.  You're doing the Lord's work.

k9

what if the lord was doing your work

GreyClock

what if god was one of us
just a clock like on a bus

When you're in heaven looking down on your loved ones do you think you can like change the channel or is it an uncensored live feed? "O no! My son Tim is stirring the family pickle jar with his prick again!" One of his sisters dies, she gets up there with mom. "Jesus, what's Tim doing to that jar?!" ("Leave me out of it," Jesus says in the background.) "Oh that, yeah he does that like twice a week. You've been eating jizzy pickles for years." Later Tim dies and he gets up there (does he get up there? I'll have to ask my pastor). Some reunion. They have a picnic on a cloud. Bologna sandwiches. Extra pickle.

PhantomCatClock

clockradioclock if you're reading this i hope you're doing better than poly hopes you're doing

RobClock

i wish more wellness than phantomcat has the capacity to extend from his non corporal form

Grey, Ive been made aware of that Twin Peaks video before because someone was spamming it on 4chan/tv/ when it first came out, but never watched it for the same reason. 4 hours is a hell of a commitment to a fan theory.

That said, I've watched this entire series of videos- which do that mid 00s cringey skit-during-analysis thing, but are otherwise pretty good

RobClock

why have userpics been cropped by like 25 pixels on the right side this is an outrage that i'm only just now aware of because I've been checking the forums on my phone lately which squishes everything down because shitty phone resolution