News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

OC Copypasta

Farted by D.VaClock, April 27, 2021, 07:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.VaClock

Here's some Newgrounds copypasta I wrote

QuoteI spent atleast 15 months working hard on this game, learning how to write code, I started with HTML btw, and then I shared it with my parents for feedback, both mummy and daddy thought it was a really cool game, they really like the ending where you become a princess! They didn't have any negative feedback for me, so I was ready to upload it to Newgrounds! I went on to Google to find a cool stock image of a princess to use as my icon, even though I drew all the assets in the game, it was too hard to make an actual image, so I didn't, just used one off Google. I put it on the website, and I was happy, people were going to see my hard work! But then I started getting notifications about someone leaving a review, they are ALL ZERO STARS!!! I remember clearly, some people said "uninstall life u fuck" and "what is this gay shit??? fuck off!!!" so I complained to Tom Fulp, the ADMIN of NEWGROUNDS and he just laughed and said "lmao ur game is shit!!!" and then it got BLAMMED with a score of 0.69!!! AND THE REVIEWS ARE STILL THERE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE!!!! I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

feel free to use, and make some of your own innit
D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: D.VaClock on April 27, 2021, 07:19:08 PM

QuoteI spent atleast 15 months working hard on this game, learning how to write code, I started with HTML btw, and then I shared it with my parents for feedback, both mummy and daddy thought it was a really cool game, they really like the ending where you become a princess! They didn't have any negative feedback for me, so I was ready to upload it to Newgrounds! I went on to Google to find a cool stock image of a princess to use as my icon, even though I drew all the assets in the game, it was too hard to make an actual image, so I didn't, just used one off Google. I put it on the website, and I was happy, people were going to see my hard work! But then I started getting notifications about someone leaving a review, they are ALL ZERO STARS!!! I remember clearly, some people said "uninstall life u fuck" and "what is this gay shit??? fuck off!!!" so I complained to Tom Fulp, the ADMIN of NEWGROUNDS and he just laughed and said "lmao ur game is shit!!!" and then it got BLAMMED with a score of 0.69!!! AND THE REVIEWS ARE STILL THERE FOR PEOPLE TO SEE!!!! I AM SO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

D.VaClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on April 27, 2021, 08:51:37 PM
Quote from: D.VaClock on April 27, 2021, 07:19:08 PM

D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!