News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

JellyfishClock or ShurikenClock?

Farted by TorchClock, March 26, 2008, 05:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one?

ellyfishClock
15 (100%)
hurikenClock
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 19

AirPumpClock

Quote from: SCSP;1264309be squidwardclock

yes please

TorchClock

Quote from: Hartigan;1264168your shuriken fla looks better but jellyfish is a way better name

That drawing was drawn up in 5 minutes. So if I did become JellyfishClock I would of course do an hour+ .fla

Quote from: Pappy Drewitt;1264179I say just let him be jelly fish. This whole saving names for people who have 12 posts and haven't visited in a year is kind of stupid.

Especially since the new clockification thing .

Quote from: TequilaClock;1264227Can I suggest ArizonaClock?

Clock instead of his one eye.
ahahaha yes this would be so cool

coalclock

TorchClock

Quote from: .cb;1264861you know notttttttthhhhhhing!

:(

PecanClock

Quote from: WOLF;1264928:(

That's awesome.

CeleriacClock

Quote from: PecanClock;1265789That's awesome.

Yea I agree, do a bit more experimenting with the character just to make sure you like it.

TorchClock

Quote from: PecanClock;1265789That's awesome.

Quote from: CeleriacClock;1265929Yea I agree, do a bit more experimenting with the character just to make sure you like it.

Thanks. :)

Gravestone Clock

i used to be pretty good pals with shuriken lock....so thats kinda rippen him off.

[img]http://pwnus.l

Slurpee

Quote from: GravestoneClock;1267260i used to be pretty good pals with shuriken lock....so thats kinda rippen him off.
well ninjaclock was a shuriken, and he registered before the lock legion stopped being a joke made up by the blam club, so how about shut the fuck up

Gravestone Clock

Quote from: əədɹnls;1267286well ninjaclock was a shuriken, and he registered before the lock legion stopped being a joke made up by the blam club, so how about shut the fuck up

haha oh man your so cool being hardcore on a forum. oh boy i better listen to you since your name is all blue huh?

(User was banned for this post; Reason: I am a cool hardcore internet guy with a blue name :cool:)

[img]http://pwnus.l

LambdaClock