News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

thread for tracking outbreaks of the future

Farted by Slurpee, April 15, 2021, 10:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

They've already pumped the brakes a little and they're very obviously trying to dial it in to exactly what people will let them get away with. They aren't even being coy about it

RobClock

I read something where before the announcement the CEO offloaded a ton of stock, and then he was removed after the announcement so he made off like a thief in the night. I'm not a gamedev or anything but it seems supremely scummy all the same- it's killed any goodwill towards the engine and basically destroyed its viability as an option for indies.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: RobClock on September 19, 2023, 06:23:12 PMI read something where before the announcement the CEO offloaded a ton of stock, and then he was removed after the announcement so he made off like a thief in the night. I'm not a gamedev or anything but it seems supremely scummy all the same- it's killed any goodwill towards the engine and basically destroyed its viability as an option for indies.