News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

The Great Gatsby

Farted by SoBe Clock, May 24, 2012, 06:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoBe Clock

[video=youtube;G7DonhNflsw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7DonhNflsw[/video]

I'm interested to see if the movie ends up being good. I like the visual style they went for and the trailer seems good except for the auto-tune music in the beginning of it. I'd think that was just for the trailer and not a part of the actual movie.

Leonardo seems to do a lot of early - mid 1900's era movies. The Aviator, Shutter Island, J. Edgar, The Great Gatsby, not sure if there are others.

pop-tart

It looks pretty sweet. The yellow Rolls.. the eyeglasses billboard... they captured a lot of the elements of the book really well.

The guy playing Buchanan.. is that "young" Uncle Owen?

GearBoxClock

SoBe Clock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1907933It looks pretty sweet. The yellow Rolls.. the eyeglasses billboard... they captured a lot of the elements of the book really well.
Absolutely. The presentation seems pretty great.

QuoteThe guy playing Buchanan.. is that "young" Uncle Owen?

It is the same guy. I didn't notice it until you posted this.

Losperman

It is one of my favorite books of all time, and I trust Baz Luhrmann to do it justice. I agree with what was said about the trailer and its awful auto-tune moment.
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

AmberArachnidClock

dicaprio can suck my balls

Marlin Clock

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1907930I'm interested to see if the movie ends up being good. I like the visual style they went for and the trailer seems good except for the auto-tune music in the beginning of it. I'd think that was just for the trailer and not a part of the actual movie.

Leonardo seems to do a lot of early - mid 1900's era movies. The Aviator, Shutter Island, J. Edgar, The Great Gatsby, not sure if there are others.
Titanic?

Also Revolutionary Road and Catch Me If You Can.

AnimeClock

I think it looks like a college humor parody trailer

TropicanaClock

miracle fruit

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1907935It is the same guy. I didn't notice it until you posted this.
nigga thats irish brendan conlon
Quote from: SatelliteClock;1907961dicaprio can suck my balls
u can suck my balls

also good trailer. jack white owns