News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

E3 2014 Discussion Thread

Farted by SoBe Clock, June 09, 2014, 01:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoBe Clock

So E3 is underway let's gooo~

The Xbox conference that just wrapped up definitely impressed me. I think it just sold me on the XBone. I'm definitely a fan of Halo and fighting games so the Halo collection, Halo 5, and Killer Instinct are definitely draws to that system for me. The new Fable looked pretty impressive. Sunset Overdrive looks like a blast, it looks like Just Cause 2 meets Infamous meets a colorful vaguely-comic art style. Evolve looks like a really good co-op game, and its nice to see Crackdown make a return. I still don't know what to think of Project Spark. The new Dead Rising 3 content looked awesome. I'd probably just end up getting The Witcher 3 and and Assassin's Creed on PC. I am indifferent towards the new Call of Duty and The Division but I will applaud CoD for finally ditching the CoD4 engine if the demo is to be believed.

I'm really interested to see what Nintendo is going to be announcing, and the smash bros tournament they're hosting is definitely a must-watch to me. Sony would have to do something incredible to get me to buy PS4 over XBone right now because currently I think xbone has the better games and their lineup over the next year looks great.

SoBe Clock

Quote from: RadioTubeClock;1971751I'm really excited that Halo 2 will be online again, looks pretty too.

Along with Halos 1, 3, and 4, all on the same disk, with cross compatable multiplayer matchmaking. You could go one round playing spartans vs elites in halo 2 to playing big team battle in halo 4 the very next round, etc. Or, if you just want to play a specific one, like Halo 2, you can do that. It's a phenomenal idea.

SoBe Clock

[U2]N5Plhv_mPT4[/U2]

Super Ultra Dead Rising 3' Arcade Remix Hyper Edition EX + α

RobClock

MK X lookin' fantastic!
[u2]oFNDnUYvsTo[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

member is a really weird word

memmmmmberrrrrrrr

RobClock

AstronautClock

didnt really see anything I like yet so far. only that indy space game seems neat

and the grim fandango remaster is something that was needed for some time now

AnkhClock

I generally don't give a shit about E3 since it's just a bunch of corporate circlejerking, but this was cool:

[u2]1wnnv5zySAk[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

So far, the Wii U game that looks like something I'd actually buy the most stars... Toad. Not sure how I feel about that.

PhantomCatClock

Losperman

No Resident Evil 7? THANKS CAPCOM
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

BoltClock

[u2]_d-mMnnGVLc[/u2]

While bustin' out with new IP in the form of Sunset Overdrive, meanwhile Insomniac has announced a game based on a movie based on a "reimagined" story based on a game from 12 years ago.

Whatever, still gonna play it. And watch it too. The movie is looking to be pretty kickass.
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

AstronautClock

EnglishClock

Quote from: Losperman;1971846No Resident Evil 7? THANKS CAPCOM

RE6 was horse shit anyway
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BilliardBall10

suggest me a good PS3 game folks!

also: im sad that there are no crash bandicoot games in PS3.

ohh and what is the best resident evil game from the series? or should i stick to killzone/last vegas

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1971882suggest me a good PS3 game folks!

also: im sad that there are no crash bandicoot games in PS3.

ohh and what is the best resident evil game from the series? or should i stick to killzone/last vegas

uncharted 2 and 3 are the best exclusive games for any platform and they happen to be on ps3

EnglishClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1971882ohh and what is the best resident evil game from the series? or should i stick to killzone/last vegas

Resident Evil 4 is by far the best. IMO one of the best games ever made
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SoBe Clock

Quote from: EnglishClock;1971885Resident Evil 4 is by far the best. IMO one of the best games ever made

I have to agree that RE4 is definitely the best in the series. Resident Evil 5 and 6 are only worth getting for cheap and only if you have someone to co-op them with. They are much more co-op oriented action games with a horror theme than survival horror games like RE4 and earlier entries.

I'd say that, though RE4 is the best of them, Resident Evil Revelations is the best one since then if you're looking for something newer. You can get it on most current platforms but the 3DS version was the original. Brilliantly showcases what the 3DS is graphically capable of and feels like a "return to form" of sorts after RE5 and 6. The PS3 version should play and look nearly identical to the 3DS version but that means it's not exactly a graphical powerhouse on PS3.

miracle fruit

re3 was the best get at me

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

RE2 was the best in terms of story atmosphere and actually being a horror game, RE4 was the best gameplaywise. They should do a remake of RE2 like the gamecube one for RE1.