News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

is there going to be another clock day?

Farted by zenhead, April 14, 2017, 03:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenhead

it's been a while from what i've seen,so,is there going to be a clock day 2017?

BilliardBall10

OFCOURSE.

this question is normally a blasphemy, but i shall let it pass, because you're a young clockling, and i really like your style.

we always have clockday events, and this year will not be different.
would you be interested to take part in 2017's clockday event?
(also, do you have a NG account?)

good day.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RenegadeClock

pop-tart

Does anyone else count the days to CD and calculate what you could get done if you started at that moment.

Like CD is 4 months.. or 122 days.. if I animate three seconds a day between now and then... I could have a solid six minute movie to put out.

And then go eat street tacos instead...

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: pop-tart on April 15, 2017, 12:28:59 AM
Does anyone else count the days to CD and calculate what you could get done if you started at that moment.

Like CD is 4 months.. or 122 days.. if I animate three seconds a day between now and then... I could have a solid six minute movie to put out.

THE PROPHECY HAS BEEN FULFILLED

zl

Luwano

Quote from: pop-tart on April 15, 2017, 12:28:59 AM

Last years, I usually calculated to plan out modelling something clock related for the occassion, like 3 weeks in advance. Then I draw a pokemon pic or something on the last day instead.

Clock day will never die though. If the internet collapses I'll draw clocks on the cavern walls where we will have to hide, so future generations can find them.

zenhead

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on April 14, 2017, 05:39:24 PM
OFCOURSE.

this question is normally a blasphemy, but i shall let it pass, because you're a young clockling, and i really like your style.

we always have clockday events, and this year will not be different.
would you be interested to take part in 2017's clockday event?
(also, do you have a NG account?)

good day.
of course i would be interested in joining fam,and i do have an ng account,it's http://loops0.newgrounds.com
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on April 15, 2017, 09:25:40 AM
who's making the preloader??
i'd like to try to make one but make one just in case because i might not do it

PhantomCatClock

I guess I need to start on my movie soon because my calendar says I'm home alone on August 14th and 15th so those days are gonna be for masturbating

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: LoopsClock on April 14, 2017, 03:39:41 PM
it's been a while from what i've seen,so,is there going to be a clock day 2017?
Of course it's been a while that's what happens when you have an event once a year at a specific date

BilliardBall10

Quote from: LoopsClock on April 16, 2017, 12:01:37 AM
of course i would be interested in joining fam,and i do have an ng account,it's http://loops0.newgrounds.com
hello. thats good!
say, do you like to animate stuff in flash/drawing things?
perhaps we could collaborate on a (small) CC movie, (if you want).

i'd like to try to make one, but make one just in case because i might not do it
cool! a preloader by you would be a nice thing to see. otherwise, we can always remodel the classic NG preloader, if things get out of hand...(that is, if we will lose our deadline).

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

funnyjokesters

yeah i want to participate in this year's clock day.

Though i'm just a long time lurker- first time poster.

PhantomCatClock

I have a couple unfinished cartoons that would be PERFECT for a Clock Day, and I'm sure I could finish them in a couple days of minimal effort

alternatively, keep working and drinking on my days off, jerk it every day, and wait til the day of to start a small spam project

You can see in my gallery when I stopped caring about Flashes. It was when I got banned right before the start of a Flash Flood.

zenhead

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on April 16, 2017, 04:30:11 PM
hello. thats good!
say, do you like to animate stuff in flash/drawing things?
perhaps we could collaborate on a (small) CC movie, (if you want).

i'd like to try to make one, but make one just in case because i might not do it
cool! a preloader by you would be a nice thing to see. otherwise, we can always remodel the classic NG preloader, if things get out of hand...(that is, if we will lose our deadline).
yeah,i do use flash for animation & drawing (i've been using flash for 3-4 years now),and sure,but the only problem is,i don't have cc,i have mx,8 and cs5.5,and i'll probably remodel the newgrounds pre as my as knowledges are p low

BilliardBall10

yeah,i do use flash for animation & drawing (i've been using flash for 3-4 years now),and sure,but the only problem is,i don't have cc,i have mx,8 and cs5.5,and i'll probably remodel the newgrounds pre as my as knowledges are p low
thats good!

also, no need to have ''flash CC'', all i meant was a Clock Crew (flash) movie.=CC.
many of use still use flash 8, because its more reliable+easy to use.
some people are also using flash MX(few), and others use flash CS3.

so, dont worry loopsclock, just have fun, and make flash movies for the C.C.(if you want), and everything will be OK!

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on April 19, 2017, 10:13:09 PM
I have a couple unfinished cartoons that would be PERFECT for a Clock Day, and I'm sure I could finish them in a couple days of minimal effort
well, then...
you should do them? (maybe?)
i liked your movies, so im sure that you will make funny stuff.
we can also collaborate if you need a friend.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on April 19, 2017, 10:13:09 PM
You can see in my gallery when I stopped caring about Flashes. It was when I got banned right before the start of a Flash Flood.
wait, you got banned?
when? why?
i always thought that you was a nice guy, who never broke the rules.
why would they ban you

Quote from: funnyjokesters on April 19, 2017, 04:18:03 PM
yeah i want to participate in this year's clock day.
Though i'm just a long time lurker- first time poster.
hello funnyjokester's clock!
welcome to the CC.

say, do you animate?

weird, when i first saw that name in the ''newest members list'', i thought that you were another one of those ad-bots/spambots.
im glad to see that you are a new CC member/supporter!
enjoy your stay, we run newgrounds.