News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Circles Of Hell Halloween Collab

Farted by PolyhedronClock, September 29, 2023, 08:27:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolyhedronClock

Halloween Collab : Circles (title pending idk)

This year's Halloween collab is going to be themed after Dante's inferno, featuring Strawberry Clock as the Dante character, and Rob Clock being Virgil  (the guide). Strawberry Clock is looking through hell, trying to find Carrot Clock (the wife character). Get your script worked out for these bits, and share it. Rob Clock having experience being dead will be guiding Strawberry Clock through Hell.
Each circle (part) will be up to each clock to do their take on what each circle of hell is. There's going to be a few story beats for certain parts, but this is how it will go.
Each part should begin with the pair arriving at the circle, and end with them departing for the next level. With the duo more or less decribing or interacting with whatever that circle has going on in it.

The Intro / Limbo (Circle 1):
Lust (Circle 2): Pannacotta
Gluttony (Circle 3): MTV
Greed (Circle 4): Filmcutter
Wrath (Circle 5):  Polyhedron
Heresy (Circle 6): PhantomCat
Violence (Circle 7): Flounderman
Fraud (Circle 8): Monster Energy
Treachery* [MIDDLE CLIMAX] (Circle 9): PopTart
*This part will require a few story beats. Rob and SBC find carrot, shit gets fucked up, and more additional circles of hell are opened up. The rest is up to YOU.

These next circles of hell will be the "obscure circles of hell" where sinners are sent to for whatever custom sin you can think of. (not voting 5, etc) Give us a theme if you sign up for one of these. Don't worry if the story gets chaotic after this point.

(Circle 10):
(Circle 11): Jooce
(Circle 12): Thor
(etc)
Finale:
Credits(?):
Specs:
October 30th submission deadline
1920x1080
30fps
Mp4 format
don't be a fuckhead

PhantomCatClock

i guess i could go to hell. i'm not picky, put me in whatever doesn't get got

Thor

H e double hockey sticks? How are the gang gonna get out of this one?

uhhhh not sure witch circle I should take, I can do anything hmm hmmm
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 30, 2023, 08:57:14 AMi guess i could go to hell. i'm not picky, put me in whatever doesn't get got

you're up on heresy

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: PolyhedronClock on October 10, 2023, 04:09:41 PM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 30, 2023, 08:57:14 AMi guess i could go to hell. i'm not picky, put me in whatever doesn't get got

you're up on heresy
c
Oh, that's actually perfect. Did you know the heresy circle of hell is actually a much better eternal fate than heaven?

ShrimpClock