News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Secret Santa Clock Flash Bonanza!

Farted by Lump Clock, December 03, 2012, 06:54:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lump Clock

This is the Secret Santa Sign-Ups!

So this is a fairly simple event, my friends!

It's a flash making event for Clockmas in the form of gift giving! Basically, if we can get a large enough group for participation we can really get this going; Never participated in a Secret Santa before? No worries, I'll explain.

So when I get a big enough list of participants what I'll do is put everyone's alias on slips of paper in a hat and randomly select from this pool until everyone has a name of someone (who isn't themselves) to give a gift to. The gifts in question will be in the form of Flash that stars the person to whom you will be giving the Secret Santa to. Other than that, there are no requirements for size of flash or anything!

These will be due Dec. 23rd!

I would like to see at least 6 participants, but the more the Merrier! Sign-ups will close in a week.

Pez has helped by making an account that all participants will have access to to submit their secret santa parts anonymously on the deadline. Send the flash to me and I will upload it through the account. We'll co-author you for your flash when Christmas is over!

1. Pop-Tart
2. Patriot
3. PhantomCat
4. Fax
5. Doosh
6. FuzzyDumpsterClock
7. Absinthe
8. BB10
9. ScrewdriverClock
10. Flounderwoman
11. PezDispenser

PezClock

pop-tart

Added Pez and myself!

This is a great idea. Jump in!

Tag team high fivin' an shiiiet.

patriotclock

Lump Clock

Already half way to a reasonable amount, let's keep the participants coming.

PezClock

Hey guys, It's pez. Just suggesting that when you are done you're part, Send it to lump.

Why me you ask? I made an account for the secret santa, once you pm it to us we'll dump it and then lump will send you You're secret santa flash

http://ccss.newgrounds.com/
This is the official account.

Lump Clock

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1932005Hey guys, It's pez. Just suggesting that when you are done you're part, Send it to me or lump.

Why me you ask? I made an account for the secret santa, once you pm it to us we'll dump it and then lump will send you You're secret santa flash

http://ccss.newgrounds.com/
This is the official account.

For the sake of keeping the participants flash a secret I think they should simply be sent to me, Pez, but good work on the initiative.

PezClock

PhantomCatClock

Oh snap, sign me up for this, actually.

Since I take so long to make Flashes, I'll need to make a triage list, and may not finish the other things I signed up for, but this is definitely at the top of that list

Fax Clock

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

"You've doon secret santa as a kid"?

Ok, I'll sign up.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

PezClock

Quote from: MightyBooshClock;1932053"You've doon secret santa as a kid"?

Ok, I'll sign up.

ROFL I never nodiced that, thanks for pointing that out, but yes, have you doon secret santa as a kid?

Lump Clock

Good to see we almost have a full list, but lets get some more in here!

d u m p y

PhantomCatClock

Man, I hope I get FuzzyNavelClock. By the way, are these going to remain mysteries FOREVER? Because I'm incredibly vain and I've already started and I must say this is the best thing I've ever made. I want the glory eventually

Lump Clock

Once the Secret Santa's are over with you can simply access the CCSS account and co-author yourself, but not till after Christmas! You have to give your gift-taker time to try and guess who made him/her the flash.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1932152fantastic idea. i'm down yo

Speaking of, update yo' FLA, brodawg.

pop-tart

Shit I gotta figure out how to draw a fuzzy navel just in case..

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1932224Shit I gotta figure out how to draw a fuzzy navel just in case..

More like figure out how to draw a fuzzy... GAAAAAAAAYvel, amirite?

No offense ol' buddy ol' pal I love you man, even less homo

d u m p y

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1932223Speaking of, update yo' FLA, brodawg.

just put FNC avatar up in da flash library errbody betta get up on dat shit yo