News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Pass the gravy: AKA pass the spam thanksgiving fest

Farted by BilliardBall10, August 27, 2014, 05:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubberDildo

CaramelAppleClock

Does anyone else get PHP errors when trying to access the Library? I've got literally no assets on my machine.

PhantomCatClock

I guess we'll just have to make all of our own assets the old-fashioned way

bitmap tracing screenshots of Pop's cartoons

pop-tart

Fuck, yep.

Newgrounds updated our server with more secure software. We were told that it would break a few things.

It broke a few things.

Whatcha need? I got all sorts of stuff saved.

CaramelAppleClock

Just SBC and a few of the elder clocks; I just want to fill up a Thanksgiving dinner table.

patriotclock

Quote from: CaramelAppleClock;1978864Just SBC and a few of the elder clocks; I just want to fill up a Thanksgiving dinner table.

use newer clocks. we're cool. you're cool

PhantomCatClock

pop-tart

CaramelAppleClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1978865use newer clocks. we're cool. you're cool

I'll use whatever given that you people post your .fla's.

Quote from: pop-tart;1978867Here's some classic clocks

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/030e758821ebd70243d3d682d084138b

Some newer clocks in the old CC style (made by Corpsey)

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/462f4cbb1db5150f57575a37d9c42f2c

Thanks, I'll get to work pretty soon.

pop-tart

Obviously, Caramel can make whatever...and the story can go wherever... but when we last saw SBC and Carrot they were going to a fruit clocks dinner hosted by Cran who has apparently vanished. So if you need ole style flas of Miracle and Durian and ... I can probably find those somewhere on my HD too.

I was going to make it longer where Paula Deen was making him into Cranberry stuffing while a bunch of niggers picked cotton in her yard but that all sounded like work so I just said fuck it.

AnkhClock

One day left.

Who still hasn't uploaded their fla and who still needs to do a part?

pop-tart

I dunno if Ren is still making something but I'm sure BB is.

If we don't get all the FLAs... Swivel is a option...

CaramelAppleClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1978869Obviously, Caramel can make whatever...and the story can go wherever... but when we last saw SBC and Carrot they were going to a fruit clocks dinner hosted by Cran who has apparently vanished. So if you need ole style flas of Miracle and Durian and ... I can probably find those somewhere on my HD too.

I was going to make it longer where Paula Deen was making him into Cranberry stuffing while a bunch of norwegians picked cotton in her yard but that all sounded like work so I just said fuck it.

That's actually pretty neat because the part I envisioned is actually about a Thanksgiving dinner and a fight between SBC and a super secret character whose name will be unrevealed for the time being.

I'd appreciate if you'd be able to find their oldskoo flas.

CaramelAppleClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1978874Durian

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/6319832c0908aa708afa3452c1242f13

Cheers, man. Already started on my part, hope I can get it done fast enough.

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

CaramelAppleClock

Looking at Renegade's part makes me think my part should go in between his and Pop-Tart's as I'm covering the actual feast event.

RenegadeClock

Quote from: CaramelAppleClock;1978880Looking at Renegade's part makes me think my part should go in between his and Pop-Tart's as I'm covering the actual feast event.

That's probably the best thing. I don't know how it got from Pop's to Patriot's. The whole thing nonsense.