News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Pass the gravy: AKA pass the spam thanksgiving fest

Farted by BilliardBall10, August 27, 2014, 05:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriotclock

Mine continues from the part (I forget who's) that had Ironclock in a low rider. Unbeknownst to everyone it was a space low rider and he had a gravy gun that turned everything into gravy so he could stuff his fat fucking mexi-mouth with the entire world as gravy. Thought it was p obvious guys.

CaramelAppleClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1978883Mine continues from the part (I forget who's) that had Ironclock in a low rider. Unbeknownst to everyone it was a space low rider and he had a gravy gun that turned everything into gravy so he could stuff his fat fucking mexi-mouth with the entire world as gravy. Thought it was p obvious guys.

That kind of makes sense with my part since they still join the feast eventually.

miracle fruit

hello my oldschool .fla is right underneath my awards you lazy blind bitches

<------

miracle fruit

btw thanksgiving is in 2 hours

is bb10 still attempting to compile this or has he accepted that he cant do it yet

CaramelAppleClock

Already found your oldschool fla magicfruit.

And here's my part.
Excuse the lack of a preloader since I don't have one and library is dead.

bb10 you'll find my part's movieclip in scene 2.

By the way I seem to be having problems with audio getting ahead of the animation, I fixed this changing the audio encoder to ADPCM but I'd like another, permanent solution if it exists. I'm using Flash CC btw.

SWF: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/c482563f531a59c248e205ba06f3b58b

FLA: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/download/dc7301b2b007433a2eec218f04784e43

AnkhClock

Yomuchan

I've sent you a prototype preloader copy.

Lemme know what changes need to be done and I'll fix it up.

pop-tart

patriotclock

Quote from: pop-tart;1978903I'll post FLAs when I get home.

Who compiling?

Bb10 in fantasy land. Realistically prob you or ren tho

MelloYelloClock

NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

RenegadeClock

I went ahead and compiled the whole thing. Just waiting on BB10s part.

CaramelAppleClock

pop-tart

Billiard Ball, after all your tenacity with this thing, you're going to be the one to sink it by bailing on the big day? :)

pop-tart

Also, everybody good job. Some really funny shit.

AnkhClock

bb10 they dont even celebrate thanksgiving in greece. where are you?

RubberDildo

So what next, just a credit sequence and we're good to go?

BilliardBall10

WAIT GUYS, IM ALMOST DONE with my last part for this collab!

i will post it, and then, i will also post the list of the parts order.

(due to lack of time & experience, i will look out for help to compile this thing. who's in?)

reply back, if you're reading this, the collab is alive, and with my part, it will be concluded.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RubberDildo

I'll help in anyway I can. I'm going to a thanksgiving dinner in a couple hours so I won't be here all day, so get a wiggle on!