News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Pass the gravy: AKA pass the spam thanksgiving fest

Farted by BilliardBall10, August 27, 2014, 05:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1978944WAIT GUYS, IM ALMOST DONE with my last part for this collab!

i will post it, and then, i will also post the list of the parts order.

(due to lack of time & experience, i will look out for help to compile this thing. who's in?)

reply back, if you're reading this, the collab is alive, and with my part, it will be concluded.

Ren has already put the parts together. Post your fla when done and he will get you the swf to submit.

He wasn't slighting you or anything. You can't compile because you don't have CS6.

RenegadeClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1978947He wasn't slighting you or anything. You can't compile because you don't have CS6.
Right. Compiling isn't easy either. I just wanted to make sure everything was ready to go just in case.

I'm taking off for dinner in about an hour. If you don't get it to me by then I'll finish it up later tonight.

BilliardBall10

HERE IT IS:
TEH FINAL PART OF TEH COLLAB BY ME:

FLA
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/10b2d4ad7192d111ae1f40ce39441a3c

SWF coooo
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/e0b462dee99abc0ddda73b45b77793bd

ALSO LETS DISCUSS THE ORDER OF THE PARTS.

(imho, i  i suggest that we go with the parts in THIS order: (as shown below-----)

part 1- pop-tart
part 2- miraclefruit
part 2.5- Phantom Cat
part 3- peen clock
part 4-  RudderBilbo
part 5- melloyello - [url]
part 6- ankh - [url]
part 7- yomtoxie - [url]
part 8- Pop-Tart II - [url]
part 9 - Patriot -
part 10 - caramelapple -
part 11 -renegade clock -
part 12 - bb10! -
credits-

---------
agree/disagree?
i think its cool that way!)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

miracle fruit

fuck your order bb10 its already compiled and we have an hour to submit

AnkhClock

Quote from: magicfruit;1978965fuck your order bb10 its already compiled and we have an hour to submit

Well that's the order in the OP so I assume that's how it's compiled.

AnkhClock

You should make a new thread for that.

E: nevermind

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AnkhClock;1978969Well that's the order in the OP so I assume that's how it's compiled.

that's exactly what i meant.

so yeah.

PS: thanks renegade, i am very happy for your help! :)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.