News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

A Fox has joined the group

Farted by LyttleFoxx, June 13, 2006, 03:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maltese

Quote from: LyttleFoxxpeople change.
just showing that our two cultures have been arguing for over 300 years proves that people really don't

anyway, welcome

AnkhClock

Quote from: LyttleFoxxDude that's old news. Like I say it's fair to give every one a chance. Ohh I'm a girl.
You shouldn't have told us. Now you'll be both flamed and hit on at the same time.

skeletal

The more pressing issue is whether are foxy chocolate fellow has flash and what clock they plan on being.
Like a rat squatting in a doll\'s house.

yinyangclock

PirateClock

im dutch we don't care about you guys, all we care about is selling you negroes and "trading" with asia.

ahh the golden age good times good times.

anyways welcome!
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PirateClock

Sonucais

[flash][/flash]

Maltese

Quote from: PirateClockim dutch we don't care about you guys, all we care about is selling you negroes and "trading" with asia.

anyways welcome!
you care about the canadians, otherwise you'd still be nazi occupied

LyttleFoxx

Quote from: skeletalThe more pressing issue is whether are foxy chocolate fellow has flash and what clock they plan on being.

Nah I don't have any flashes, but I do love flash videos & have been watching flashes since the 4th grade. Oh yeah I don't intend on being a clock. I just like the clock crew & the flashes that others made in the name of them. Very funny...some of them.

Slash

Quote from: PirateClockim dutch we don't care about you guys, all we care about is selling you negroes and "trading" with asia.

anyways welcome!
yeah, that was before some retards came by saying:
OMG DATZ NOE FIAR!!
and so we lost our nice trading routes, slaves and profit
they also are to blame for blending people with a dark sking colour into our society
so if you ever lose your job or someone you love to a nigger then you know why

who were those retards anyway?
*i'm not really sure how this happend and if evrything is right but for so far i know it is

PirateClock

AnkhClock

Quote from: MalteseClockyou care about the canadians, otherwise you'd still be nazi occupied
Canadians are all commies, the Americans did most of the work (Except at the beginning, that was the Brits).

Maltese

Quote from: AnkhClockCanadians are all commies, the Americans did most of the work (Except at the beginning, that was the Brits).
most of holland loves canada because of us freeing them from nazis

Slash

Quote from: PirateClocki bet it was the americans
possible, but i think the english are more likely to blame for it
they traded suriname with new amsterdam

and guess what we did?
we just gave suriname back to those who lived in suriname before

badeggclock

Maltese, you asshole, you never apologized for taking my ancestora on  boat and making them slaves >:P
[FLASH]http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/data/swf/blindmary.swf height=200 width=540 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

deadmouseclock

Quote from: MalteseClockyou care about the canadians, otherwise you'd still be nazi occupied

If you change the bit about canadians to Americans and Russians then you'd be right.

GreyClock

I'm sorry, but Native Americans and the internet don't mix. Remember the fat indian that made some flash? He shot up his school and offed himself.

GreyClock

On a serious note how does the Indian naming thing work? I mean we all saw Dances with Wolves, and he got the name because he danced around a fire with the wolf , but having a name like little fox might come off as really gay when you're a big 'ol muscular indian guy, right? Does the name change over time or what?

LyttleFoxx

Quote from: GreyClockI'm sorry, but Native Americans and the internet don't mix. Remember the fat indian that made some flash? He shot up his school and offed himself.

Who says?