News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

sitting down vs standing up

Farted by miracle fruit, April 03, 2012, 10:08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

how do you like to wipe?????

itting
24 (100%)
tanding
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 38

miracle fruit

im not sure which fucking idiot moved the bidecadial how do you wipe ur butt thread into the spam forum and then (probably another idiot) gassed it?? but thank god miraclefruit is here am i right

now lets get back to business

for those of you perplexed by the process of remaining seated and wiping your butt, our friends at howtowipeyourbutt.com have put together a few detailed pictograms for you to use as guidelines

ps. if you own a bidet you dont wipe and if you dont wipe butt youre not a clock

buttplug

Thor

Where the hell is the option for doing both?
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

miracle fruit

Quote from: Thor;1902301Where the hell is the option for doing both?

why would you do both

Thor

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1902302why would you do both

First I do sitting down and then I do standing up. That way I get maximum cleaning potential.

Isison taught me this hidden technique long ago
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

miracle fruit

AMPEEEM

I'm with Thor, sit down then stand up and wipe, then spit on the toilet paper and clean it again, then blow dry.

or just shower.

Marlin Clock

That just seems so cumbersome, what's the point of remaining sitting if you're just gonna squat up for it anyway? It's not like you're not going to stand up afterwards to go wash your hands.

AMPEEEM

Quote from: clammo;1902397standing up is wrong and you reduce target area to wipe, meaning more leftovers.

This is if you stand up straight to wipe, clenching your butt and everything, no, you want to stand up and then bend over and reach back there, that's what I do now!

AMPEEEM

Well, it's also wiping with inefficiency if you do it standing up, you can't reach in there well enough. Sitting on the pot and bending forward to wipe doesn't feel complete enough, I just need to do it the way I do it to feel properly un-poopy, I don't know.

AMPEEEM

You know people like to mix up my words and make them sound so stupid that I can't do anything about it, so I'll just NO NO I WONT DO THAAAT
fuck you clam your a dick i dont even get this fucking humor its so mean, everyone is mean to me today, fuck you
but not fuck you becuase thats just circulating the problem
OOOH but i bet you'll come up with a way to say NOO THATS NOT TRUE
well fine maybes it not, I don'

No clam actually your super right I have no idea how to do anything, no matter how I do it, that's absolutely true and completely foundational of my being and hsiiiiit uuugh wow im dont know i guess i'll poist this

AMPEEEM

^^^
I feel like that was a terrible way to react to that, and I should have been much cooler about it, and I probably should have just repelled you with some witty snide comment thing but I don't know any of those. I feel like, in that sense, the CC is just over my head, and it's like

Okay it's like the CLock Crew was a house built by a very particular person, and then some of those people moved out and it was filled in with me and I don't get it.

OR maybe the clock crew is like Rock n roll, you know, I love the CC, but I don't know if its why everyone else does, and I have my own wants and needs and reasons for it.

I really don't kniow.

miracle fruit

AMPEEEM

yeah and I fucking agree thats the sad part

AMPEEEM

fucking miraclefruit, when the fuck did you start being mr.whatever
No see I don't even know wha tI'm talking about
BUT I HAVE TO DEFEND MYSELF, what else am I gonna do
duuuur yeah tthats true
no I gotta say SOMETHING, but I mean damn
its like, I don't know, I'm not thick skinned
like that just now, Miraclefruit, straight up, my feelings got hurt, but its over the internet
you don't even KNOW ME
and yet here i am, feeling like I've been put down, and that is how it is day after day after day after, on the internet and off, it's just being put in my place by people, and it's frustrating, and people don't listen to me about anything

AMPEEEM

I need to start typing this better. Its just, MiracleFruit, I thought that was mean. Does anyone feel that way, ever? Offended by a fucking person on a forum they don't now?
 That's just one thing I want to know, does anyone feel like people places and things are frustrating whenever they put down anything else that isn't directly hurting someone, and an eventual need to enter the fray of putting things down, because that's just the way of the jungle, but knowing your no good for a fight? FUUUUUCk im done talking about this, BUT I  WAAANT An answer so I can't stop, not saying that I want an answer from you, oh yes you, c'mon im gonna get it out of you, but just out of something, so thats why I cant stop typing bceaus ei dont got a blog and i want peiople to just look at these words, its therapeutic right now, quite thearaputic, so thanks for dealing clock crew, blaaaaaaaaaaa

AnimeClock

Yeah, I go with the three wipe rule. If it isn't clean after three wipes, I gotta stand up to get the rest.

AnimeClock

Quote from: AMPEEEM;1902579blaaaaaaaaaaa

Try not to get too worked up about it. At least you never attempted to rationalize jerking off to cartoons with Christianity. Boy, I never lived that one down.

Lump Clock

Quote from: AMPEEEM;1902577fucking miraclefruit, when the fuck did you start being mr.whatever
No see I don't even know wha tI'm talking about
BUT I HAVE TO DEFEND MYSELF, what else am I gonna do
duuuur yeah tthats true
no I gotta say SOMETHING, but I mean damn
its like, I don't know, I'm not thick skinned
like that just now, Miraclefruit, straight up, my feelings got hurt, but its over the internet
you don't even KNOW ME
and yet here i am, feeling like I've been put down, and that is how it is day after day after day after, on the internet and off, it's just being put in my place by people, and it's frustrating, and people don't listen to me about anything

so i pretty much wipe my ass while sitting down, though there is that lean over stage i gotta say though that the whole fold up thing is wrong i go in with an open hand of toilet paper mostly because my shit is really watery and it gets all over my ass in really unpredictable ways so having a large wipe space is nice.