News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

real debate: which direction is the spinning dancer spinning

Farted by miracle fruit, November 17, 2012, 12:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youre wrong

lockwise
16 (100%)
ounterclockwise
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

miracle fruit

it s obviously clockwise and nothing else, but i am open to your shitty wrong opinions

clockradioclock

i can see her spinning both ways and neither ways am i the matrix?
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

PhantomCatClock

Whoa... she's like... naked!

Really though, I used to be able to sort of strain to see both, but looking at her ankle angle and the reflection down on the bottom, it's definitively clockwise.

pop-tart

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1929792Really though, I used to be able to sort of strain to see both, but looking at her ankle angle and the reflection down on the bottom, it's definitively clockwise.

this

miracle fruit

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1929792Really though, I used to be able to sort of strain to see both, but looking at her ankle angle and the reflection down on the bottom, it's definitively clockwise.

youre wrong i changed my mind its counterclockwise

proof: the foot on the ground is the right foot

Lump Clock

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

buttplug

F U Clock

They should do some kind of study about people who immediately see it one way or another. I definitely saw it as clockwise when it first popped up, but it can get "stuck" going either way in my mind if I force it to.

BTW the study will show that people who see it going clockwise first are smarter and better-looking.

AstronautClock

Quote from: F U Clock;1929830They should do some kind of study about people who immediately see it one way or another. I definitely saw it as clockwise when it first popped up, but it can get "stuck" going either way in my mind if I force it to.

BTW the study will show that people who see it going clockwise first are smarter and better-looking.

yep confirming this statement

miracle fruit

Quote from: multipass;1929821its both because theres no depth lines to indicate what part of the shadow belongs to what body part. (see buttpost)

youre an idiot if you cant see it both ways (honestly you are, because it means your brain cant think critically, it can only see one thing and it never changes)

are you reall,y the biggest buffoon or are you joking right now

VuBawlsClock

how do we know she's a dancer? there is no dance move that enables you to spin and at the same time levitate.
Fuck anonfrog

clockradioclock

miracle fruit

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1929790it s obviously clockwise

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1929796i changed my mind its counterclockwise

Quote from: multipass;1929885i am braindead

clockradioclock

AbsintheClock

I saw it as counterclockwise first, but I've seen it go both ways.

TequilaClock

AstronautClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1929889I saw it as counterclockwise first, but I've seen it go both ways.

when I close my eyes for a while I can make it go theother way

miracle fruit

Quote from: clockradioclock;1929888[minipoll]m1p6jl[/minipoll]

these results come as no surprise