News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

RobClock

I would want the guy who voiced Dilbert in the Dilbert animated series to voice both Akbar and Jeff with absolutely no variation of voice or intonation between the two

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

BilliardBall10

well, i always liked matt groening's cartoons, and they were always funny, so im sure that (even in worse-case-scenario), his new cartoon will be at least watchable+pretty cool...

but groening (almost) always makes great stuff, so im sure that it will be a nicely organised+funny cartoon.

as for mike judge's ''the goode family'', yes, its corny, and it might be a bit ''off'', but i still got a few (awkward) chuckles out of it, so perhaps its not THAT bad...

i mean, the guy created beavis+butthead, so it can't be very bad, and he has created some cool stuff.
also no, i havent watched ''king of the hill'' yet, but im curious. is it good? should i watch it?

@slurpee: wow man, those are some really cool drawings, and this is a nice tumblr art profile... good job!
(usually tumblr has many SJW's/morons/drama queens in there, so seeing a good artist like your friend is a breath of fresh air...)
the only problem is: will i survive from my e-trip to tumblr? only B knows.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RenegadeClock

I've got a tumblr that I rarely update, but I do like to use it to follow blogs without all of the crap that you get on Facebook.

http://crimesagainstpoetry.tumblr.com

RobClock

Quote from: RenegadeClock on January 31, 2017, 03:49:21 PM
I've got a tumblr that I rarely update, but I do like to use it to follow blogs without all of the crap that you get on Facebook.

http://crimesagainstpoetry.tumblr.com
Oh man I saw this name in my followers list but had no idea it was you I'll have to follow you back when I'm on my computer and not the toilet at work

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RobClock on January 31, 2017, 10:31:32 PM
Oh man I saw this name in my followers list but had no idea it was you I'll have to follow you back when I'm on my computer and not the toilet at work
I'll have to follow you back when I'm on my computer and not the toilet at work
I'll have to follow you back when I'm on my computer and not the toilet at work
when I'm on my computer and not the toilet at work
I'm on the toilet at work

TOO much information, bob, TOO MUCH INFORMATION...

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

i have more but i will wait for your reply

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 01, 2017, 10:58:17 PM
i wish i was rob's toilet

I just came out of a relationship so this is a lot right now

RobClock

Seventy four hundred? More like seventy four DUMB-dred hahaha

RenegadeClock

Who's not on the toilet at work right now?

GreyClock

I'm not, because I don't have a job. I quit in May of 2016, after practically working full-time for nine months. I've been sitting at home ever since, doing nothing, eating up my savings. I'm going broke in about five months. I have no ambitions, few, if any specific wants and I'm lazy as fuck. I should probably think about this more seriously, rather than two minutes here and half an idea there, but I think there's something to this.  The only available jobs are shit anyway, so why not work for a spell, build up a buffer and sit on my ass again? Rinse and repeat. Or maybe work part-time or something, I don't know. :shrug:

BilliardBall10

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 01, 2017, 10:58:02 PM
boy, i wish i was that toilet
eww
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 01, 2017, 10:58:17 PM
i wish i was rob's toilet
gross
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 01, 2017, 10:58:26 PM
is this enough information
no, plz write more, i need more material for my rob+phantomcat hentai fanfiction novel...
flounderman pays me well for that project.
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 01, 2017, 10:58:38 PM
i have more but i will wait for your reply
ok, i will wait with bated breath.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: GreyClock on February 02, 2017, 03:28:34 PM
I'm not, because I don't have a job. I quit in May of 2016, after practically working full-time for nine months. I've been sitting at home ever since, doing nothing, eating up my savings. I'm going broke in about five months. I have no ambitions, few, if any specific wants and I'm lazy as fuck. I should probably think about this more seriously, rather than two minutes here and half an idea there, but I think there's something to this.  The only available jobs are shit anyway, so why not work for a spell, build up a buffer and sit on my ass again? Rinse and repeat. Or maybe work part-time or something, I don't know. :shrug:

:hi5: buildin' up my buffer right now, moving to another state in April

zl

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on February 02, 2017, 09:27:09 PM
Quote from: GreyClock on February 02, 2017, 03:28:34 PM

:hi5: buildin' up my buffer right now, moving to another state in April

where ya' goin' pcc

PhantomCatClock

Oregon

been saving my poops. First thing I'm gonna do when I get there is take the biggest shit at the state border. See if I can catch Bigfoot on film

Slurpee

the only state yer gonna be moving into is a vegetative one punk