News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

where is the nomination application

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, September 02, 2011, 05:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Elections happened two hours ago bra you missed it. I'm the new king of the portal and we are now a hentai pay site.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

PineappleClock

We're running late :( Trying to get this up as we speak

Plus: this charter isnt ratified yet, that will be a question in the election, so technically we are not bound by it yet

Janitor

Sorry about that! The application probably won't be ready until the next election, so a sub-forum has been made instead.

Thanks
Site Maintenance

miracle fruit

MiracleFruitClock, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. They are jealous of you.

RobClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: clammo;1847847clammo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. they mad

Heineken can view the forum but you cant. I am loling irl.

Janitor

CKEditor something something wrong url. Fixed it.
Site Maintenance

AlbinoClock

Wait, so we're supposed to have advanced notice of this whole thing going down before people start voting? Cause I didn't get any of that. I didn't even know I'd been nominated until I already had 24 no votes, some of which were apparently because people thought I was inactive, which I am totally not at all.

AlbinoClock

That is totally irrelevant. I'm asking if the rules of the current election allow for the nominee to have time to prepare before the vote, which is something that the charter seems to say they do, as unless I'm mistaken nominations become public 24 hours before voting begins. I suppose my real question is whether or not I'm correctly interpreting this clause. If I am it doesn't seem to have been followed.

clockradioclock

[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

AlbinoClock

The bit I was talking about is the part Clam quoted above. There was supposed to be a timeline with a day between submitting the application and the appearance of the poll. I guess that wouldn't necessarily make it visible that the nomination occurred or inform the nominee. In the future it probably should. It would be nice to have a period of time to address concerns people have (like are you even alive), or at least know you're being nominated before the vote is pretty much over. It's a bit late now but it just seems sloppy.

clockradioclock

It was sloppy indeed, but this was a learning process. Things will be much more automated and organized by May 7th.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I'm sure 6 months will fly right by.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]