News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Heya CC, its been a while.

Farted by RomanClock, May 20, 2013, 11:25:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolyhedronClock

welcome back to the cool kids club, champ :cool:

Topcatyo

Quote from: pop-tart;1948460When I first joined, I used to get Roman and RomanCollar confused and was always like "Fuck, that turtle toss guy is fkkn racist.."
I love this post because I kept having to make the distinction in my head that the racist guy and the cool guy who knew how to code were different people

RomanClock

Quote from: Losperman;1948439{{{}}}
Howdy sailor

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1948440There ain't no drama while pops, pat, and I are in charge. Come stay a while.
Good to hear!

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1948441Yeah this forum is super chill now. Great to see you back man! If you're thinking of getting back into flash you should check this thread out.
I'll be posting there shortly

Quote from: AlbinoClock;1948458Hello Roman.
Yo

Quote from: Thor;1948463I guess you've been romin' around. :saywhat:

There's always enough rome for you here though :saywhat:

It's not very romantic :saywhat: but I'm sure a romeo :saywhat: like you will fit right in.

Anyway there's no drama here any more because nobody gives a fuck any more. We're all old, bitter, and jaded. Just come on and rome back here some time, okay?
:bill:

Quote from: Topcatyo;1948485hey! how have you been? it's been a long time since we chatted on IM
Pretty good, just need a job! I only use Skype sometimes now.

Quote from: PolyhedronClock;1948487welcome back to the cool kids club, champ :cool:
:bio: quite
lemayo lol :soups:

PezClock

Hello Romanclock, I'm pez, nice to meet you!

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RomanClock;1948425This dumb guy is saying hi. Whats been up the past 2 years? Can't beleive I joined in 2005, now I'm old enough to legally drink and earned a computer science degree.
Anyway, hi :)
hello, welcome back, will you do some flash? ae you going to stick-around?
Quote from: pop-tart;1948427Hello fine sir. Good to see you.

I PSd you in a ball pit once.

well,that's alot of balls. but what if he fell on a pit full of billiardballs?
Quote from: AbsintheClock;1948440There ain't no drama while pops, pat, and I are in charge. Come stay a while.

true, so stay here, and keep in touch!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

BoomStick Clock

Slurpee

heyyyy you
cool
wb

I'd make a joke about the return of my worthiest debate forum adversary, but they weren't kidding about things being ridiculously chill here now

'grats on the degree

I'm headed there myself
very
very
slowly

RomanClock

Quote from: AnkhClock;1948471Roman Polanski
Don't think I have seen any of his work.

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948498Hello Romanclock, I'm pez, nice to meet you!
Hi Pez :fez:

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1948511hello, welcome back, will you do some flash? ae you going to stick-around?
Planning to, want to get back into the swing of things.

Quote from: BoomStick Clock;1948519howdy, guy.
Hi hi

Quote from: Slurpee;1948520heyyyy you
cool
wb

I'd make a joke about the return of my worthiest debate forum adversary, but they weren't kidding about things being ridiculously chill here now

'grats on the degree

I'm headed there myself
very
very
slowly
Haha :P Like I said, I plan to just kind of float around the flash board, post gadgety things like the olden days of yore

Roman Collar Clock

Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

WrenchClock

hello times new romanclock

NintendoClock

Quote from: WrenchClock;1948593hello times new romanclock

lol this needs to happen

RomanClock

Quote from: WrenchClock;1948593hello times new romanclock
I should always use this font now, right?

Quote from: Roman Collar Clock;1948592Why hello there!
Hi there not me :)[/FONT]

PezClock

Clockcrew Mod: Textfontz

Made dayz's name better.

BilliardBall10

ok, what roman-clock always needed tho, is a good adversary, for the sake of flash battles, and fun.
what about greek-clock?

i can claim the spot, and appear (at times) as a ball-clock, wearing a corinthian helmet, in contrast with roman-clock who wears a roman-helmet.

you dig it, ppl?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RomanClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1949039ok, what roman-clock always needed tho, is a good adversary, for the sake of flash battles, and fun.
what about greek-clock?

i can claim the spot, and appear (at times) as a ball-clock, wearing a corinthian helmet, in contrast with roman-clock who wears a roman-helmet.

you dig it, ppl?

Greeks? You would be a barbarian mongol of course! But you should just stay as BB10 :P

clamclock

Quote from: Topcatyo;1948488I love this post because I kept having to make the distinction in my head that the racist guy and the cool guy who knew how to code were different people

it was pretty easy for me! they were bioth idiots
<(L)>

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

PezClock

BilliardBall10

Quote from: RomanClock;1949134Greeks? You would be a barbarian mongol of course! But you should just stay as BB10 :P
dont make me phallanx your butt, sir! stick around, and do flash! your games always amused me, like toss the turtle.
you should do a CLOCK-themed game this time, tho.
Quote from: clamclock;1950228it was pretty easy for me! they were bioth idiots
>: (
Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1950259Didn't clam die?
well, it seems that- HES BACK! AIM FOR THE HEAD! lol jk
sup, clam

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: clamclock;1950228it was pretty easy for me! they were bioth idiots

mhm
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.