News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PannacottaClock and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Slurpee

thanks for reading HOCKEY UPDATES by SLURPE.

there will be NO MORE HOCKEY UPDATES, probably.

k9

PhantomCatClock

Bruins is the Boston team, which means it's the New England team. People actually give a shit about hockey here and it's all Bruins all the time. Like, real, warm looking jerseys that have to be at least a hundred dollars, everywhere

i should get the bussi one and wear it to work. could do it on fridays and i bet nobody would notice, except to talk to me about hockey

sports IN GENERAL are a thousand times cooler in person and maybe fifty times better if you go to a party specifically for it (i never say no to a Superb Owl party) because you don't actually give a shit so you get all the highs of the cheering for both teams and get none of the lows of one team having something bad happen to them, and FREE GUACAMOLE

PhantomCatClock

oh and it means bear but what it actually means is the letter B with eight sticks coming out of it

PhantomCatClock

so the official clock crew team, i guess

unless rob is into hockey and just quiet about it. i know pat, abs, and mfc died in that billionaire submarine accident over the summer so he's the only possible objection

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 25, 2023, 05:57:34 PMi know pat, abs, and mfc died in that billionaire submarine accident over the summer
r.i.p.

PhantomCatClock

i think it actually happened in the atlantic

RobClock

I don't care about hockey but in general, around here, the favoured teams are the Habs and Bruins, with a certain demographic going for the Penguins (they were young when Crosby made it big)

Slurpee

Slurpee

RobClock

It was all downhill for the Ducks when they ceased being Mighty

RobClock

RobClock

i did colours for my Mulder Bigfoot drawing this evening, and a Scully caricature as an accompanying piece. Very tempting to post them now, but I'm inclined towards saving them for Halloween- or at the very least, October.

Slurpee

I thought that "I love you baaaaaaby" song was just a song people made up as like a from-the-hip pastiche of extremely basic pop music, but it turns out it's a real song and it kinda shreds

it starts off sounding like a completely different song that's kinda just exactly what you'd expect from a golden oldie
but then the horns come in and start doing what I can only describe as the audio equivalent of a shit-eating grin and when the part everybody knows comes on he's pretty much literally just shouting it, which was exactly the correct thing to do

RobClock

Video unavailable
This video is not available

RobClock

I drew this because apparently Disney+ is killing password sharing ala Netflix

but I have this niggling feeling in the back of my head that the writer's and actor's strikes make this an inappropriate time to voice such an opinion

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on September 29, 2023, 05:17:27 PMVideo unavailable
This video is not available
damned international copyright laws

it's uh Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off You

PhantomCatClock

My mom listened to the 40's-50's-60's NOSTAAAAAAALGIA STATION every time she got in the car, so even when I wasn't in the car with her, I'd tune it to that when I lived in California. It's all campy but it turns out songs that have survived for seventy years are occasionally super good

I've been listening to SIRIUS XM SEVENTIES ON SEVEN to and from work since getting my car (my sirius trial was supposed to have ended but i'm not gonna say anything). I always think of Slurp when i think of Carol King. That Pierre song, GOOD SHIT.

anyway it turns out she had like ten hits in the seventies, including one i occasionally just bust out with and my whole life i had no idea it was her. how bou da

PhantomCatClock

you're on THE NOSTALGIA STATION one oh three point three FREEEEESNOOOO more music and LESS COMMERCIALS anyway listen about this lumpy pillow isn't that the craziest shit

k9

Quote from: RobClock on September 29, 2023, 05:21:58 PMI drew this because apparently Disney+ is killing password sharing ala Netflix

but I have this niggling feeling in the back of my head that the writer's and actor's strikes make this an inappropriate time to voice such an opinion

it's never a bad time to voice support for the freedom to exchange information online  :duelin: