News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

If I Missed Your Award, Post Here

Farted by SageClock, August 16, 2006, 07:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SageClock

Quote from: ElementsClockFine, I'll put my movies up. I can understand if I don't deserve an award for them, so...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/259133 (CD 05 movie [marked because people thought it was going to be an awesome movie, but it tunred out to be shit joke movie])

Oh come on!  If you want credit it at least has to pass judgement, especially on the easiest day to do so! :P

Schmellements Clawk

Quote from: SageClockOh come on!  If you want credit it at least has to pass judgement, especially on the easiest day to do so! :P
It did pass judgement. People that viewed it marked it as abusive (I think), because they were expecting this big movie (but as I said, it turned out to be shit). If you see the score, it was 3.27. I also promise to make a more serious clockday movie in 2007 (and I plan on doing something for clockmas as well).

Anyway, thanks a lot for the award. :}

Crusader

TequilaClock

BinaryClock

Quote from: SageClockOh come on!  If you want credit it at least has to pass judgement, especially on the easiest day to do so! :P
Score at death: 3.27/5.00

Looks like an unfair whistle. =(
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

buttplug

BBQBEEFBURGERMAN

I also still dont have my CD05' award.

HeadClock

Quote from: SageClockWHAT?!!?  NO WAY!  YOU'RE A LOCK!

WHERE'S THE FUCKING LYNCH MOB???

O boi my gang gonna shoot you up real gewd.  Better lock yo door cracka.

And I did submit on Clock Day 2005.  It was based around the LL<3CC collaboration of 2003.

TequilaClock

AC Slater

You missed mine from last year and Crocus' for this year

SageClock

Guys, if you want Clock Day 05 awards, you need links.

...and sigh.  JEEZ QUIT RIDING ME GUYS.  I GUESS I'LL DO IT, GAWD!  YOU GUYS ARE ALL ASSHOLES.

Head Lock, I need your link.