News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hello, clocks, I just want to say, Tick Tock!!

Farted by Pixelated Knife Clock, September 17, 2006, 05:38:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pixelated Knife Clock

I am new here and I just want to say that I am happy to be a clockfriend (If become an offical clock, COOL!!) and would like to share my feelings for SBC, 1. He's cool, 2. Hes king of the portal, 3. He's cool, 4. he made the holy B, 5. I even got a costom made t-shirt advertiving him, 6. He's cool, 7. I will never eat a strawberry Forever!!! (And because im alergic), 8. He's cool, 9. I make tons of flash about him because hes funny, and finally 10. He's cool,...... did i forget to mention hes cool? _praiz_
A switchblade (also known as an automatic knife, switch, or in British English flick knife) is a type of knife with a folding or sliding blade contained in the handle which is opened by a spring when a button or lever on the grip is pressed.

Quote from: FluxCapacitorClock;483577This kid\'s gonna have a huge impact on all of us, I can feel it.

FishbagClock

Quote from: pac-man9231. He's cool, 2. Hes king of the portal, 3. He's cool, 4. he made the holy B
Tell me something I don't know.
jkldc

WiiClock

HELLO EVERYONE.

I'm Gone Don't PM me!

You wont last the night.

PS: You can't be "GlockLockClock" Or whatever. I had a very simmilar name late '04 before I actually joined that was supposed to be a joke on all the spin offs and you can't have it.

For one because it's terrible and will make you a target for flames and two I don't think you were joking when you chose it.
QuoteWit is a weapon. Jokes are a masculine way of inflicting superiority. But humor is the pursuit of a gentle grin, usually in solitude.

DrClock

FluxCapacitorClock

This kid's gonna have a huge impact on all of us, I can feel it.

NOX

IvysaurClock

Read the thread "THINGS EVERY NEW MEMBER SHOULD KNOW" before you get flamed too badly.

Toffee

A Clock

PirateClock

Quote from: devil cherryi feel like running very fast:zoom:
run into a brick wall.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

A Clock

Quote from: PirateClockrun into a brick wall.
i sure will :)

SensuClock

Did I miss something, or is someone telling them to express their feelings on SBC and B?

Goron

90% of people on the internet are men. Of the 10% left, 99% of that 10% are just men with gender-confusion problems. Do the math.

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: CorpseGrinderClockTICK TOCK YOU GUYS TICK TOCK!
hahahaha tick tock hahahahaha clocks make that noise!

Poltergeist

We sure showed that new member. We should change the name of this forum to "Rape cage".