News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Regarding Albino as the new admin

Farted by YoYoClock, December 20, 2011, 12:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

dont call me peanutbutter no more, call me "boss" from now on cuz im head honcho what i say goes

Sinister Clock

Why do we need Albino to make sure the mods don't abuse their powers when we already have secret admins who d- oh shit ignore that, my backsppace key isnt working.

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Quote from: Sinister Clock;1881854Why do we need Albino to make sure the mods don't abuse their powers when we already have secret admins who d- oh shit ignore that, my backsppace key isnt working.

its ok i already filled them in that im head honcho, its time everyone finally knew the truth.

Asshatclock

StoopidClock

Quote from: Asshatclock;1881859Vote Asshat

i can't tell if you're insulting me or advertising.

StoopidClock

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1881861I see it now stoopid whys he in a sombrero haha

i googled "head honcho" and got that. you are now black. and own a donkey.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

And flounderman is boss nigger

EDIT: i thought we were against internet censorship, yet i cant say the harmless n word

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

and dont you people fucking forget it

StoopidClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1881868and dont you people fucking forget it

you sir are the N word.

Edit:

DigitalLemonClock

BAN EVERYBODY

DigitalLemonClock

BAN EVERYBODY

DigitalLemonClock

who needs to be adminned before i can autoplays a jewtube
BAN EVERYBODY

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: DigitalLemonClock;1881884who needs to be adminned before i can autoplays a jewtube

when we switched staff we had autoplay youtubes for about a week and then some loser deactivated them again.  This is the single greatest fault of this administration.

SpongeClock SquarePants

Let's do without admins for a year and see where we go from there.

BilliardBall10

Quote from: SatelliteClock;1881627STOP PUTTING THE FUCKING INSANE PEOPLE ON STAFF

I'm fucking sick of the cc self sabotaging itself I'm fucking done. Peace. You can take me off the PTF collab.
while i like albino (as a person, not as an internet mod), i agree. we should take care on who we admin.

still, that's no reason to leave.
WHY YOU LEFT MAN.
you rock. rly
Quote from: PatriotClock;1881632Good work Clock Crew you just chased away one of your best members.
fuck. this sucks. how we get him back?
Quote from: PirateClock;1881635I know i was shocked aswell, i didn't even know we had a PTF collab. Nor do i know what PTF stands for.
pass the flash.i think.
Quote from: clammo;1881638if he demods ribs then his administration is a complete success and will never garner a bad reputation
he's 1000 times a better mod than you. (ribs is a good guy)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Quote from: clammo;1891511lmao you literally cannot let it go ever. its been six months. grow up

Zeffy

Why do people revive dead threads to ensure they get their say on a dead matter?

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

when I saw this thread on the new posts list I thought he had become admin again and was laughing.