News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Childhood Misconceptions

Farted by FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK, December 12, 2008, 05:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

When I was very little I thought Ozzy Ozbourne and Howard Stern were the same person. I also thought you impregnated girls by peeing in them.

Fireman

I used to think babies got pooped out.

DiscoBallClock

I used to think concentration fields, like Auschwitz, were places where people concentrate(as in think)in order to achieve good ideas.

Boy, was I wrong.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

miracle fruit

i thought my bladder was my balls

buttplug

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1468560When I was very little I thought Ozzy Ozbourne and Howard Stern were the same person. I also thought you impregnated girls by peeing in them.

Similarly I could not differentiate between Hitler and Saddam Hussein. I just knew they were both "bad guys" and to me they looked very similar, especially the mustaches.

Thor

I used to think the "beep" at crosswalks when the "walk" sign turns on was so blind drivers knew when to go.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Fireman

I thought testicles where orange seeds.

Beret

I thought money grew on trees.

I wish.

koalaclock

Santa was real

I was the most popular person in the world

CDi cutscenes were amazing because they filled the screen, had voices, and were on a cd!

Mum was happy

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: garfeild;1468580i thought my bladder was my balls

I thought your kidneys were where your pee was.

CelticKnotClock

I thought that I'd have an erection 24/7 through puberty.
wasn't far off on that one.

I also thought that if I fapped once that I'd use up all the sperm in my body, so for a while I didn't.

LeekClock

Quote from: DiscoBallClock;1468567I used to think concentration fields, like Auschwitz, were places where people concentrate(as in think)in order to achieve good ideas.

Boy, was I wrong.

Ha, that's an excellent concept. I'd like to go to one of those.

HeinekenClock

I didn't know your body could actually make new blood, so everytime I fell I was worried that I was one small step closer to death.

SnakeClock

I thought all the clouds in the sky were made by jets.

Topcatyo

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1468616I thought your kidneys were where your pee was.
This
Quote from: HeinekenClock;1468620I didn't know your body could actually make new blood, so everytime I fell I was worried that I was one small step closer to death.
I thought this too, so I'd suck on all my cuts.

Roman Collar Clock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1468621I thought all the clouds in the sky were made by jets.

same here

I also remember my brother used to think that pubic hair grew across your entire pelvis.
Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

Wind-up Clock

I thought the vagina was located on the lower belly of the woman instead of between the legs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1468625you're pretentious enough of a douchebag for me to read this and not be surprised at all
Hey guys Triangle found a new buddy :D

Quote from: Wind-up Clock;1468626I thought the vagina was located on the lower belly of the woman instead of between the legs.

I thought they peed out of the same place they gave birth.

DiscoBallClock

Quote from: LeekClock;1468619Ha, that's an excellent concept. I'd like to go to one of those.
Yeah, I remember aspiring going to one when I grew up. I recall even telling my mom, "Hey mom, when I grow up, I wanna go to a concentration field!"

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

Loki Clock

I thought vagina was "bajina", and that women's vaginas turned left-to-right instead of up-to-down once they grew up.