News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

I was at the movie theater in 2007 and the trailer for a movie called Perfect Stranger came on
and Bruce Willis appeared, and I said, conversationally, "oh, Bruce Willis"
and then Halle Berry appeared and my friend Keith looked at me and said questioningly, "Halle Berry?"
and I said, as if he'd misheard me, "Bruce Willis."
and he points at the screen and says knowingly, "Halle Berry."
I says, "Halle Berry... Bruce Willis, Halle Berry."
he says, "Bruce Willis?"
I says, "Bruce Willis."
he says, "Halle Berry."
and we pretty much just went back and forth like that, even continuing when the trailer ended and next trailer, for a movie Death Sentence starring Kevin Bacon, started playing

my other friend, Paul, who's been sitting there quietly for this entire exchange, and is usually kind of rolling his eyes when we do something this stupid, leans over to us and says, firmly and angrily, at the top of his lungs, "KEVIN. BACON."

RobClock

This has been under judgement since Friday would you guys vote on it pls Ty https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/876131

Slurpee

Slurpee

knock knock open up the door it's real, with the non-stop pop pop

what? the mere fact that you call making love "pop pop" tells me you're not ready

Slurpee

knock knock open up the door, it's dmx

Slurpee

break bread with the enemy (what?)
no matter how many cats I break bread with, I'll break who you sendin me (yeah!)
so stop sending bread to me and my cat enemies (ugh!)

PhantomCatClock

these are the only lines slurpee takes issue with

PhantomCatClock

wait

dmx has more than one song, nevermind

Slurpee

psh. like I don't fuck with Where Da Hood At

Slurpee

I always thought the lines "I don't fuck with chumps / for those that been jail that's the cat with kool-aid on his lips and pumps / I don't fuck with [n word]s that they they broads / only know how to be ONE WAY, that's the dog" were a miscalculation. I think he accidentally crossed the line into suspiciously specific denial

like, dude, you just sang half a verse about killing gay people, we probably could have intuited that you don't hang out with them, without you also revealing specific knowledge of a particular kind of gay dude you that were locked in a building with and then reassuring us twice that you also don't hang out with them
because now, as a listener, I'm just wondering why you would think that we thought you fuck with chumps. nobody said you did, you just brought it up. so now it just sounds like you probably did or thought about it and you feel like we can tell somehow so you're feeling really defensive

anyway it was really funny when X got out of jail and there was video of the dude telling him about Lil B, and DMX's expression was literally O_O ... o_O
he looked horrified beyond comprehension
but then at the end of it he was like "you know what... I'm at the point where, I don't give a fuck what anyone else is doing. I know what I'm doing -_-'"
and I think that's a man who was searching for peace in his own way.
I hope he found it, before he died,
from doing all that cocaine.
cocaine's a peaceful drug right

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

doctror of medicine xylophone

Slurpee

I just remembered a story about golden

some random child contacted golden out of the blue, extremely upset that he was an old man, because they heard that old men go on the internet, and the child did not seem to be entirely clear about why this was a bad thing but was on the lookout for it regardless
golden, who I think was like 16 at the time, said he wasn't, and the random child insisted that he was, he could tell because of that photo of him
and golden was like "if you've seen a photo of me, you know I'm not an old man"
and the kid replied that yes, he was, and indicated his profile picture
golden's profile picture was a photograph of richard chamberlain from the count of monte cristo
and golden just replied "that's richard chamberlain"

and for some reason that was like the funniest fucking thing to me
it still makes me laugh

Slurpee

be on the lookout for this man. he secretly prowls the clock crew forums and is identifiable by having this picture of him next to every single one of his posts

PhantomCatClock

there is a artist i've been following on newgrounds who puts a little bit of japanese in all his stuff and the last four in a row i've looked at (including the last two just from my watch notifications) the writing is just a little bit wrong but i don't know a way to say that without looking like a asshole and the art is still cute and also who cares look at how i type english none of this matters ok the end thank you for listening

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

i ordered a chocobo rubber duckky from japkacn and because it was $250 on ebay here but BUT only $15 from a ONLINE JAPANESE THRISFGT STORE and $20 shipping shut up and

uh

oh yeah

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on March 06, 2023, 05:53:14 PMthere is a artist i've been following on newgrounds who puts a little bit of japanese in all his stuff and the last four in a row i've looked at (including the last two just from my watch notifications) the writing is just a little bit wrong but i don't know a way to say that without looking like a asshole and the art is still cute and also who cares look at how i type english none of this matters ok the end thank you for listening

You gotta tell him straight so he ceases to embarrass himself

PhantomCatClock

you tell him, rob, i stopped loving artist strangers when i mailed someone a tablet and then they said ghost cats were too hard to draw

on the black lagoon one, he put dakuten on the "ku" in black, so it says "BLAGG LAGOON" and also it wouldn't kill him to make the vowel elongation vertical when written vertically. i've seen it done horizontally but it looks like the kanji for one like that

the YA in the street fighter one is full sized, so instead of cammy it says kayamii

purple hair girl one, the sokuon is a tsu, so instead of STOCKING it says stot-suking that is weird. like ok stylistic whatever they can be pretty big but this tsu is larger than the other letters, that is the opposite of a small tsu. it is a tsu grande from taco bell.

i know they know this too because in the chun li one, it says chun and not chi-yun (though again, writing vertically with a horizontal chounpu)

thank you for taking point and being liaison here rob you're a good pal. i would say that typing these can be weird, like for my IME to make a chiisai-tsu you type xtsu or xya but at least one of these was obviously hand-written also now that i've said these out loud they won't haunt me even if they never helped anybody. GOOD ENDING 25/35 points.

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew