News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

my expertise goes as far as "i just did this for the third time in my life yesterday" but otherwise your guess is as good as mine

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 02, 2020, 07:51:52 PM
Quote from: VCRClock on August 02, 2020, 01:48:31 PM
I'm a total fuckwit and even I wouldn't have enabled root login.
it's enabled by default i believe. At least it was on Debian, but I'd assume that's how SSH
I meant that "if I knew you're not supposed to let the internet ssh in as root, I thought anyone would"
I think in the past I've disabled the root account, period, used a key pair for ssh authentication, or had my server behind a router that only forwarded it http/https traffic (still not positive that was a great setup)... I don't think I ever had it so you could log in as root, just not remotely
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

brugh you still use a vcr? a unencrypted vcr? brough you need to install svcr

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: Google
svcr.exe Windows process - What is it? - File.net
www.file.net › process › svcr.exe.html
How to remove the svcr virus. Most antivirus programs identify svcr.exe as malware—for example Microsoft identifies it as TrojanSpy:Win32/Logsnif or ...

sounds like you'll need wine tho

VCRClock

vcr indeed has flaws, but upstream's stopped working on it

of course I use svhs for anything internet facing, but honestly I think even diaspora* has a better rate of adoption
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

PhantomCatClock

"apt search vcr" does, in fact, return winetricks

did you think I was joking?

Slurpee

korn the game: the official video game of the band korn

PhantomCatClock

Parting the Veil: the Art of Slurpéé Thomas

GreyClock

I was gonna ask ThorClock to let me use his mouth...

But then I used my own mouth instead.

For in my movie.

PhantomCatClock

how do vampires receive money anonymously over the internet

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

https://ibb.co/album/sjKHhk actual photos of clock crew character development

PhantomCatClock

okay i know i've made this thread reek of not-unix lately but i just updated a server to the newest version of debian which is named after the main character of grand theft auto san andreas and i think that' was very cool of them to do because that was my favorite game on ps2

VCRClock

I don't get this joke

Debian releases are named after characters from lesser DreamWorks movies

PhantomCatClock

VCRClock

vcrclock: gets the linux part of the joke but doesn't know the pop culture part

Slurpee

being a police officer is not like what people see on tv, you know
we don't carry guns, we don't have thumbs, we're not allowed to look at crime, at least not directly. on a given work day I go out there and my job mostly consists of pageantry, and a lot of soldering. (laughs) there's no shootouts and car chases, there's no crime fighting, there's no municipal violations, there's no other cops, it's just me, walking alone down a long tunnel that's slightly too small to stand up in, with no exits above or to the sides, just a point of light so far in the distance you're not sure if it's really there or you're imagining it

PhantomCatClock

i'd help you grind this axe but i really need to go take a whiz

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

vcr you use xfce right

i want to create my dream, the Double Terminal With Cheese. It's where I have my terminal window and the top of the window is a bun and lettuce, the bottom is two meat patties and another bun. What Thunar modules do I need for this