News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

A HeavyMetal Anecdote

Farted by Slurpee, September 25, 2006, 09:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

Before he was banned for being a I'm a edgy teen little jerk-off, HeavyMetal was posting shitty poetry in Writer's Block.
I saw one of them and gassed it, when Hateclock said to me

And I was thought "Wait, there's more of them?"
So, I go check, and sure enough there were six or seven additional shitty poems, each with their own thread. The work of a terrorist if I ever saw. I gassed all of them and said

Heavy Metal, showing surprising cognizance for someone who actually wrote this stilted piece of shit, PM'd me, saying

The right to post terrorist poetry? Not on any fucking bulletin board I have power in. I responded tactfully and sincerely:

And then he got all indignant on me.

For the record, changing the subject is a sign of weakness. It tells the bloodthirsty journalist in me to go for the kill.
Barely holding myself back, I gave him a final stern warning.

Apparently not knowing when to quit, he continued pushing buttons.

So I said to my computer, "Okay, dickhole, you want a legible answer? Here's the Bastard King of legible answers."

Almost endgame, folks.

He came back a-fucking-gain, apparently so suprised that I had a reason to gas his terrible poetry that he activated his persecution complex.

Now at this point, he'd shifted the focus of the argument once again, saying I was picking on him, for being a newbie. For the record, I was harassing him, for being a terrorist. But what really got my goobers was his disgraceful and inept citing of clock history. It's been a long time since I've wanted to slap someone through the internet. All of that rambling incomprehensible gibberish that I contributed to the Clockopedia, and he was pulling this shit on me? I'm motherfucking Slurpee "mother 'motherfucking' fucking" clock, motherfucker!

I should have set him straight. I should have told him the hundred gerbillion fucking ways that he was wrong, and humbled his inarticulate ass off the face of the internet.

I should have. Instead, being tired, I took the easy route, and let a known terrorist go without a boot up his ass.
Because I knew that, if it came down to it, I could deal with him down the line. Apparently that was hubris, because, just like the filthy terrorist that he is, he's changed the rules, and the playing field.
Quote from: PirateClockEzbiker5: im going to make a flash war
Ezbiker5: take cc down and ngs
Ezbiker5: get revenge on those who hurt me

Heavy Metal, I know you are reading this, you babyraping terrorist.
If you so much as make one move against the Clock Crew, I will ruin you. I am smarter than you, more talented than you, I can write better than you, I have more diverse taste in music than you, I have a girlfriend AND a boyfriend, in spite of being autosexual, whom have never commited suicide, and I can burp the name of every US Capital in less than a minute. If you fuck with the Clock Crew I will bring all of my better-than-yous to the table. I will take you down.  
Walk away, and you may keep the single scrap of dignity you have left.

BBQBEEFBURGERMAN

Exciting!

Oh the horror,oh the drama OH THE ACTION.

AlethioClock

I am posting in a slurpee thread that is good even by slurpee standards.

DigitalLemonClock

you should be wary of his accomplices; snake head, metal dart and kittie toast

poetic terrorism is no joke guys
BAN EVERYBODY

Kombucha

Quote from: DigitalLemonClockyou should be wary of his accomplices; snake head, metal dart and kittie toast

poetic terrorism is no joke guys
I'll cover you guys on Snakehead.

He probably won't retaliate against the Crew just for Heavy Metal, but just in case he does I can get him to stop.

StrangeClock

I'd like to see this culminate in a poetry face-off. Bring your freshest rhymes, raddest sonnets and most ball-flattening haikus.

heavy metal cries
bisexual tears of shame
his poetry sucks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

DigitalLemonClock

It's a shame he's such a sucky character or you might be able to make good villain out of him.
BAN EVERYBODY

Slurpee

Quote from: DigitalLemonClockIt's a shame he's such a sucky character or you might be able to make good villain out of him.
I disagree.

Take this flash plot I came up with, for example:
He comes into my house, sad about how big a fuck up he is, and to cheer himself up, he eats one of my brownies. And then a dinosaur comes in and rapes him.

Terrible villian material.

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

DigitalLemonClock

Quote from: SlurpeeI disagree.

Take this flash plot I came up with, for example:
He comes into my house, sad about how big a fuck up he is, and to cheer himself up, he eats one of my brownies. And then a dinosaur comes in and rapes him.

Terrible villian material.

forgot rule number one

where is the fucking moustache
BAN EVERYBODY

Slurpee

Quote from: DigitalLemonClockforgot rule number one

where is the fucking moustache
That's the beauty of it: The dinosaur has it.

DigitalLemonClock

Quote from: SlurpeeThat's the beauty of it: The dinosaur has it.

you..he..but..

that's brilliant, sir
BAN EVERYBODY

LimeClock

We need to make a musical about this. It will be GOLD.

Oh, and He says "Stop Making fun ofyme"

Ofyme? What that`?

Poltergeist

Lets make a heavy metal collab!

YoYoClock

I love you so much slurpee.

once this is done with, it neeeeds to be goldmined

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

LimeClock

Quote from: Poltergeist ClockLets make a heavy metal collab!

Yeah! we can make it a flash holiday!!!! with awards and everything.

This really reminds me of the time someone said they were going to kill themselves over losing a bunch of stuff in RUNESCAPE.

From then on we always call him "Ghost"

Capsule

Bad news, while looking at his profile I found this
[flash]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t276/capsuleclock/lawsig-2.swf width=400 height=200[/flash]
Just testing buttons and music

l1fty

oh slurpee the adventures you get yourself into