News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

good cuz you would've gotten CARDED

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AnkhClock on August 05, 2016, 10:21:51 PM
I just checked my receipt and Raley's forgot to charge me for the 12 pack I bought today
hell yeah
oh raley?

badum tish

(srsly though, good job, mang)

also: i heard some people in here saying that they like ''vermin supreme'', so here's a cool vid of vermin supreme being, well, a crazy cool dude!

https://vimeo.com/177713155

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

vermin supreme might actually be the best candidate right now though

d u m p y

Quote from: ahehehehehehuh on August 05, 2016, 06:35:15 PM
Quote from: DumpsterClock on August 05, 2016, 04:19:13 PM
Are you guys gonna watch that MDE show on adult swim tonight? How does the clock crew feel about those guys?

i love them

Me too

Also it was good

BilliardBall10

dumpster clock, who is the man in your avatar?
he looks like a 1920's italian fascist supervillain with a neat moustache.

giù al fascismo! nazies suck!

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

d u m p y

Fascism is cool ok fuck you hippy

BilliardBall10

whatevs

still, who is the guy on your avy?
mussolini's 275th cousin?

AnkhClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10 on August 08, 2016, 06:18:25 PM
whatevs

still, who is the guy on your avy?
mussolini's 275th cousin?

It's Sir Oswald Mosley of the British Union of Fascists. I did a report on him in school.

I'm the only one allowed to have Il Duce (anime ver.) as their avatar

PhantomCatClock

mofugga hired the actual singer of the original song to make this:

[u2]b-P_dUIEA5o[/u2]

RobClock

the lines "his muscles are so damn big, they are no match for me" is kinda shitty because you know the intention is to say he couldnt compete with the rock's muscles, but its worded like he easily outmatches the muscles

Slurpee

BilliardBall10

Quote from: AnkhClock on August 09, 2016, 02:15:59 AM
It's Sir Oswald Mosley of the British Union of Fascists. I did a report on him in school.

I'm the only one allowed to have Il Duce (anime ver.) as their avatar

i see, thanks.

damn, those pesky nazies are certainly ugly(and evil)

d u m p y

Not as ugly as the Greeks

PhantomCatClock

nazis invented swords and mans, bb10

is there something you, a swordsman, need to tell us?

Slurpee

problem with the big lebowski: if the big lebowski gave the dude an empty briefcase, why did he twig so fast that the dude said "we" when he was yelling at him in the car, when he has no reason to suspect dude had actually done anything wrong and was just making a show of browbeating him?

PhantomCatClock

Because while PhantomCatClock magnum opus My Stereo Broke actually happened, The Big Lebowski is a work of fiction

d u m p y

Quote from: Slurpee on August 10, 2016, 07:25:43 AM
problem with the big lebowski: if the big lebowski gave the dude an empty briefcase, why did he twig so fast that the dude said "we" when he was yelling at him in the car, when he has no reason to suspect dude had actually done anything wrong and was just making a show of browbeating him?

Maybe because tying more people up in it means more potential loose ends in his gay little plan? I dunno

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

bought a SICK ASS MIDI KEYBOARD to make better cartoons with

instead spent all night playing video game music in a software saxophone with the modulation all the way up because it sounds funny

VCRClock

dear clock crew,

tonight i bought some of those orange cracker sandwiches and i thought they were peanut butter ones but they were actually cheese ones

goodnight
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew