News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Madness ORIGINS!/Clockday

Farted by Zwickel, September 22, 2008, 09:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zwickel

I'm back....hello, I hope you remember me guys.
I may change my clock name, fresh new start!

Meanwhile, please anjoy, and oh, you will..... an alchemist work of mixing madness and clockday.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/461210

Please vote 5, I need a new wacom as this one screwed up, glad to be back!
-Zwickel.
"Ze bak."

WiiClock

girls voice or 12 year old voice
HELLO EVERYONE.

Zwickel

Girls voice?
Any better comment for a fuckin animation that took me sleepless hours of work!?
-Zwickel.
"Ze bak."

WiiClock

HELLO EVERYONE.

Zwickel

-Zwickel.
"Ze bak."

Zwickel

Thanks man.
Yeah sometimes they just flag, most may not know who I am. Bad thing pillow isn't around anymore, or milk.
-Zwickel.
"Ze bak."

BootClock

Probably not gonna get any love for it here.

Still it was a good flash, definitely needed to get a better voice actor though, someone older. Animation was very good. Maybe some music would have helped it.

frozennn

The animation was brilliant, however the VOICE, oh the voice...
h

Zwickel

Yea :( Next time...I'll narrate it or something or I'll definitely ask Rina-Chan.
-Zwickel.
"Ze bak."

peyoteclock

sup zwickel, long time no see! i liked your movie, the animation was fresh only complaint is the voice acting lol, great work though and ignore that faggot wii clock he's just jealous because he sucks at life.

glad to see you!

Il Duce

Because Hank could definetly kill SBC.

Beret

great anmation, loved it, although the voice...

Otherwise, great work man!

Zwickel

:D!!!

please vote once more, I'm being downvoted like crazy :(

thanks!
-Zwickel.
"Ze bak."

WiiClock

HELLO EVERYONE.

Loki Clock

You could do a lot worse. Tips for the voice actor: Stretch pantyhose over the mic stand so that it's in-between your mouth and the mic. Stop chain smoking. Use your intonation to apply the drama instead of trying to sound "dramatic". Your mouth is not the person's mouth who made the "omgbadass" action voiceover she's drawing from, so when she tries to use his vocal affectations to be dramatic it doesn't come off strong. Don't do something your voice isn't naturally capable of doing. Back away from the mic, but talk louder, like you're reading to a whole room without a microphone, but not yelling.

Tips for you: Make the play button the center of the screen. It took me five minutes to find because all I see is a fucking advertisement taking up 90% of it, with a tiny play button in the corner, attached to a graphic that links to a collection page. Replace the gradients used for coloring (I spotted them on the back of Hank's head in one part, and on the shot of the clocks, at the "in the mountains" line). When people are drawn and quartered (a.k.a. disrupted), the limbs are pulled off by horses running away from the body, so it would be more realistic for Hank to be on a terrestrial backdrop and the tar to be splashed onto him from out of frame than poured on. Horse sound effects would also be best for that point. Some of the sword sound effects drown out the voiceover.

Silly Putty Clock

It was quite good. However, there's no way Hank could have killed Strawberry so easily.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8