News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CLOCKTOBERFEST 2K19 COLLAB

Farted by k9, October 06, 2019, 03:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k9

Spooky Scares... Creepy Crawlies... Jestacious Jeffery Epstein Killing, yes its CLOCKTOBER MOTHERFUCKERS.

RULES:

IT IS FOUCKING COLLAB ASSHOEL I DUNNOET CARE FOR YOUERE FUOKCING RULEZ

Seriously tho, rules are pretty easy, just do a little Halloween themed entry, maybe the Clocks venture into the woods, go trick or treating, or reoccupy Stormont or some shit idk. It'll be structured as 2 Clocks find some spooky tapes in an old shed, and watch them, the entries being the contents of the tape. I thought it'd be a cool theming thing.

SPECZ:

Any FPS, ratio should be 16:9, 4:3, y'know something sensible. I would really prefer it to be sent as an MP4, but if its too much trouble just sent it my way and I'll figure something out.

C(L)OCKZ:

1. DoggoClock (THATS ME) (DONE)
2. RobClock (is that even LEGAL?) (DONE)
3. GreyClock (RaDickal!)
4. OctopusClock (I thought he was a CAR???)
5. PolyhedronClock (shuffle this, BITCH) (DONE)
6. BrazilClock (some EXOTIC ENERGY) (DONE)
7. BB10Clock (It's like Kevin Spacey at a kids
party!)
8. MelloYellowClock (this time HE'S SERIOUS)
9. RedbookClock (OUR Collab) (DONE)
10. ThorClock (THOR 4: LADIES WORLD) (DONE)
11. PhantomCatClock (isn't that the founder of Antifa?)

JOIN TODAY MOTHERFUCKER

DEADLINE: OCTOBER 30TH

PhantomCatClock

oktoberfest ends in like two hours

GreyClock

I had fun with the last collab, so okay.

RobClock

Clocktopus

Grey Clock had fun with the last collab, so okay.

PolyhedronClock

GreyClock

The concept is cool yeah, but can you execute it well enough though, Mr. Paper Cut-Out?

k9

Hopefully. I'm gonna try to get some real cool lighting in there, having the only light in the scene be the light coming from the TV. I think it'll be real cool!

brazilclock

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im in

k9

The voice actors for my segment is going to be me, OctopusClock, and StrawberryClock! I have the script written out and I think it's pretty decent. It's just a case of animation and acting now.

Redbook Clock

MelloYelloClock

NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

Thor

I'm in but it's going to be difficult for you to put these parts together into one movie if you don't specify a specific resolution and framerate. Especially framerate

I'll just go with 30 fps
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

k9

Yeah, 30 should be good.

I'm offering to do music for anyone's entries if they want it.

k9

I made a medal for the collab! It looks like this:

I might have to adjust the resolution a bit, but I think it came out really well!

PhantomCatClock

why did you even ask for the resolution

also i'm in

Clocktopus

my pc is broken so i might not be able to make a part

k9

Quote from: GreyClock on October 07, 2019, 04:54:19 AM
The concept is cool yeah, but can you execute it well enough though, Mr. Paper Cut-Out?

I feel both threatened, and aroused.

k9

GreyClock

Okay, I couldn't think of anything so I deprived myself of sleep, went to bed when I was at the brink and immediately struck a spark when my head touched pillow. I scrawled down a free verse poem of some sort... IT FUCKING SUCKS.