News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Crew: Not As Dead As Flash

Farted by PhantomCatClock, August 25, 2020, 05:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

The idea was a week because it's enough time to not worry about it, not a week so that there's a week's worth of quality every time

GreyClock

but making one part somewhere in the coming 50 weeks?!

PhantomCatClock

that is a SLIPPERY SLOPE and while pop-tarts look wet and waxed, the frosting is actually pretty hard and grippy.

pop-tart

OK, bumping this.  :bump:

I'll admit I am arguably to blame that this stalled because somehow my manic ass got put at the top of the list and I freaked a little bit.

I would like to move this forward, but remain a little cloudy on how we were approaching this. We also need to do a pulse check to see who is on board, since a few things have come up -- i.e. K-9's exit, Rob's internet issues, <insert whatever here>.

Do we want to do a factory reset... or can we pick this up from here? Thoughts?

Slurpee

Slurpee

like for whatever

I assumed we were doing this PTF style?

maybe we could have somebody take their time doing the opening credits separately like with pt¥ and you can just hit the ground running with whatever you want?

Slurpee

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

okay so i made a special point of never saying I was waiting on you because (1) that would not be cool but (2) I really wasn't. I was also nervous even though the point of this was that you'd have a WHOLE WEEK to SHIT SOMETHING OUT (not to spend a WHOLE WEEK MAKING IT LOOK GOOD) and it'd be as simple and chill as possible

but then like

man not starting it is even easier, and i can like

back-of-my-mind say i'm just not working on it because it's not my turn, yet

Then I, no shit, actually forgot. Completely didn't remember this was even an idea.

I propose start up and whoever doesn't clock in the day before their turn starts, ask the next person, and have this ready for 2022 clock day to just have the longest coolest video ever

or this clock day and not have to make another collab :cool glasses guy emoji:

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew