News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Previously, On The Clock Crew... (collab thread- COME ON, SON.)

Farted by Slurpee, October 29, 2011, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F U Clock

Quote from: LotusClock;1875096I got bored today so I made Part 26 for fun.
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/mp4ldh/Part26lol.swf]height=400 width=550[/FLASH]
Note that I'm not claiming this as an official collab part. Heck, I didn't even make it the right size or include a FLA. I just did this out of boredom.

This gave me more joy than you can imagine.

LotusClock

Quote from: BilliardBall10;1875281EPIC. lotus, you SHOULD add that part in, and if not, you SHOULD at least, submit it.
i thought for a second there, that THIS, was a FU-clcok movie, but it was not.
so sad.
TequilaClock signed up for Part 26 already, and I didn't want to actually steal his part, but still felt like animating the idea I had for it. The idea does come from one of FU's movies. Look it up on the Portal.

Quote from: BB10 again;1875281ps1: should i request you to draw me/make me a a sig equally cool?
I take it that you haven't seen what I made for Part 25, which I'm actually submitting to the collab. :D

Quote from: F U Clock;1875302This gave me more joy than you can imagine.
I really enjoyed doing a reference to the movie series that motivated me to join the Crew. Your praise is an honor, sir.

Topcatyo

Just posting to let you know I haven't forgotten about this, I'm just really busy.

I will make a part before the year is up, pinky promise

Sinister Clock

Same. I don't know if there's a deadline but if it's at the end of December then I will definitely have enough time to do mine.

TelephoneClock

So yeah, didn't really know what to do with the part I chose until just now! ha ha ha ha *gets to work*

TequilaClock

Wether or not to use my version of part 26 is up to you. I still haven't finished though.

LotusClock

Go ahead and submit your version. As I said in my post, I really only made that in about two hours out of boredom and it's not intended to be an official part, hence why it's the wrong size. You're the one who signed up to that part, so unless Slurpee decides otherwise, it's yours.

pop-tart

Slurps resurface yet?

I gotta finish my parts. Got sidetracked by RTF.

RenegadeClock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1875672Slurps resurface yet?
He's been gone for near two weeks now. Startin to get worried here... :(

TelephoneClock

patriotclock

I don't wanna commandeer this collab or anything, but i'm getting close to just updating the op for slurpee while hes MIA. I don't wanna do anything he wouldnt approve of though

AnkhClock

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Topcatyo

Quote from: PatriotClock;1876488I don't wanna commandeer this collab or anything, but i'm getting close to just updating the op for slurpee while hes MIA. I don't wanna do anything he wouldnt approve of though
I can't imagine Slurpee complaining about you updating the OP while people finish their parts.

Also I feel bad but I won't be able to work on my parts I signed up for until Christmas break, which I believe starts December 16th (oh god that's so close so little time for homework)

BilliardBall10

Quote from: LotusClock;1875310TequilaClock signed up for Part 26 already, and I didn't want to actually steal his part, but still felt like animating the idea I had for it. The idea does come from one of FU's movies. Look it up on the Portal.

I take it that you haven't seen what I made for Part 25, which I'm actually submitting to the collab. :D

I really enjoyed doing a reference to the movie series that motivated me to join the Crew. Your praise is an honor, sir.

wow, thanks!

tho, why everyone find me stupid :P

errr can you give me a link so i download part 26(with FU  clockman)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

pop-tart

Nah. He's takin a break. Personal stuff. He'll be back. Eventually

AstronautClock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1886309Nah. He's takin a break. Personal stuff. He'll be back. Eventually

I hope hes back in time for reverse the flash

AnkhClock

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1886309Nah. He's takin a break. Personal stuff. He'll be back. Eventually

Do you know this for sure or are you just guessing?