News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Previously, On The Clock Crew... (collab thread- COME ON, SON.)

Farted by Slurpee, October 29, 2011, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: AnkhClock;1886373Do you know this for sure or are you just guessing?

we got in contact with him a little while ago.

Kombucha

http://files.myfrogbag.com/xut0p0/previouslyontheclockcrewpart19.swf
http://files.myfrogbag.com/xut0p0/previouslyontheclockcrewpart19.fla

I tried to make the first half decently drawn to compensate for the lack of actual animation but on the second half I decided "fuck it" because when I asked Flounderman what kind of mech or whatever he wanted he said he wanted an ork version of Gurren Lagann and that was just so stupid I decided not to give it the time of day because I still have so much on my plate that I put this off for a while and still don't have time to finish it.

Yet for some reason I spent sort of a long time drawing Katamarita which made me realize how fucking ugly it is and it made me regret ever conceiving that Flounderzedd flash.

Basically everything I make is full of terrible references to my other work and popular culture and this is probably the worst example. Thank God it's only a few seconds long.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Slurpee

okay so I forgot about this but it's back on if anybody wants to claim a part

probably won't be out for Clock Day, but I intend to see this through to completion

d u m p y

Quote from: Kombucha;1889548http://files.myfrogbag.com/xut0p0/previouslyontheclockcrewpart19.swf
http://files.myfrogbag.com/xut0p0/previouslyontheclockcrewpart19.fla

I tried to make the first half decently drawn to compensate for the lack of actual animation but on the second half I decided "fuck it" because when I asked Flounderman what kind of mech or whatever he wanted he said he wanted an ork version of Gurren Lagann and that was just so stupid I decided not to give it the time of day because I still have so much on my plate that I put this off for a while and still don't have time to finish it.

Yet for some reason I spent sort of a long time drawing Katamarita which made me realize how fucking ugly it is and it made me regret ever conceiving that Flounderzedd flash.

Basically everything I make is full of terrible references to my other work and popular culture and this is probably the worst example. Thank God it's only a few seconds long.

hahahah man if anything i think that makes it like ten times funnier

patriotclock

Quote from: Slurpee;1915551okay so I forgot about this but it's back on if anybody wants to claim a part

probably won't be out for Clock Day, but I intend to see this through to completion

Cheesesteak made a part or two for this. Idk if he posted it or not but if he did you should add it

patriotclock

Also I'll call Part 44 but I think I did one already. So if I can't that's cool too

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AnkhClock

Quote from: Slurpee;1915551okay so I forgot about this but it's back on if anybody wants to claim a part

Oh man I thought about this the other day and was going to bring it up after ClockDay. I'm so glad you're still interested in it.

I can't do anything until after Clockday but I still have part of my first piece animated. We should definitely take this up again and promote it after Clockday and once all those reverse the flashes and pass the spams are done.

Basically: After Clockday I am all over this, after Clockday.

LotusClock

Oh hell yes this is getting revived :D
Here's my two parts again in case you missed them
Part 01
Part 25

A lot of people dropped out since last year, so more parts will be open again, right? I might claim one or two more. Maybe redo my fake Part 26 in the proper format if Tequila doesn't reclaim it.

AnkhClock

Oh shit I forgot about this. Are we still up for this?

Slurpee

Quote from: AnkhClock;1927944Oh shit I forgot about this. Are we still up for this?

yeah

VuBawlsClock

slurpee, do you have my fla still? if not, then I accidently deleted it
Fuck anonfrog

AnkhClock

sweet

I can start working on it again after wednesday I think

Slurpee

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1927969slurpee, do you have my fla still? if not, then I accidently deleted it

fucking

Slurpee

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

AnkhClock

AnkhClock