News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clockcrew Minecraft Server

Farted by CranberryClock, November 25, 2011, 10:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asshatclock

Quote from: RipsClock;1898147well folks... we're done here

that skin looks really nice, whats it called?

TequilaClock

Quote from: Asshatclock;1898720that skin looks really nice, whats it called?

Summerfields

MSPaintClock

Join the minecraft clock crew clan : Kill Whitey

We are the servers premeire power.

We are educated.

We are classy.

We live life to the fullest.

If you want to join this clan, AIM me at MSPaintClock or catch me in game.

BunnyClock

I started playing again! Also all my money is already gone

BunnyClock

The nether is so horrible. Everything is still rendering and I'm already getting shot from a billion directions by these shit ghasts. But I have to go because the brewery at spawn won't allow me to use it eughhhh

DarkMatterClock

damn ghasts, i thought i disabled them.  i'll work on the brewery here in a bit, same with enchanting table.

AMPEEEM

Oh fuck yeh, I love the direction of the new server. I'm starting the ampm clan.

BunnyClock

Q: Why does my nether portal suddenly take me to another place in the nether? I had built a tiny workplace around my previous portal. Not that it matters because I didn't find any fortresses nearby but if I do manage to spawn really close to one I'd like my portal to keep taking me to that location

BoomStick Clock

Quote from: RipsClock;1898147well folks... we're done here

reminds me of the grand cathedral from serious sam the second encounter.

AMPEEEM

Fear the Ampm Clan, it has already destroyed one of your homes. You had many fine iron tools, but they are gone now, dropped into the lava inside the portal to the nether in your basement. And fuck yo melon farm.

CranberryClock

If you would like to donate to keep the server going please PM me and I will direct you towards the Paypal account. I set this up in good faith, I will not jew you over.

-Cran

BunnyClock

Quote from: AMPEEEM;1900524Fear the Ampm Clan, it has already destroyed one of your homes. You had many fine iron tools, but they are gone now, dropped into the lava inside the portal to the nether in your basement. And fuck yo melon farm.

what the fuck why would you do that

AMPEEEM

Quote from: BunnyClock;1900793what the fuck why would you do that

My Clan is at war with all other clan's constantly, until said clan relinquishes all power over clan to me, and you become my vassal.

TequilaClock

I have to apologize to my faction for being absent for the past two/three weeks. Lots of stuff had going.

DickTree

I don't know about you guys, but usually the minecraft players from AIM Blast Chat usually go on other servers to dominate and troll aspies. Well they dominate and troll aspies, I usually just do stupid things.

BunnyClock

Quote from: AMPEEEM;1900809My Clan is at war with all other clan's constantly, until said clan relinquishes all power over clan to me, and you become my vassal.

your clan consisting of .. you alone? i'm not even in a clan because it's dumb. so you grief my house because you get carried away in this childish role playing clan stuff. keep this up and soon people will just attack you on sight

buttplug

Quote from: BunnyClock;1900818your clan consisting of .. you alone? i'm not even in a clan because it's dumb. so you grief my house because you get carried away in this childish role playing clan stuff. keep this up and soon people will just attack you on sight

He was banned before for greifing, wasn't he? Just permaban him already.

It's obvious he just wants to be a destructive little cunt polyp.

YoYoClock

It was obviously not made clear at all, but the server as it currently stands is a faction server, with griefing and raiding allowed. There has been some precedent set wherein if you make it known you were just gonna be peaceful you'd be left alone, but if you did not do that (probably because you didnt know you had to), I don't think you can blame any also unknowing player for griefing something they find, unfortunately.

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

AMPEEEM

Quote from: YoYoClock;1900821It was obviously not made clear at all, but the server as it currently stands is a faction server, with griefing and raiding allowed. There has been some precedent set wherein if you make it known you were just gonna be peaceful you'd be left alone, but if you did not do that (probably because you didnt know you had to), I don't think you can blame any also unknowing player for griefing something they find, unfortunately.

The Clan Lives.

BunnyClock

well then this is lame. so basically all you should do is run around killing mobs so you can enchant your weapons so you can kill other players instead of building stuff?