News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

PLEASE COME TO MY THING

Farted by AMPEEEM, September 10, 2020, 09:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k9

i dont think anyone on the forum is in ur group

PhantomCatClock

why don't you join the group so you can check

AMPEEEM

Quote from: K-9_CLOCK on September 16, 2020, 04:18:32 PM
i dont think anyone on the forum is in ur group
pop, redbook, abs, piney, octo, panny to start

PhantomCatClock

ask him about how nintendo is the poorest company in the world some time

AMPEEEM

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 16, 2020, 06:00:34 PM
ask him about how nintendo is the poorest company in the world some time
Wrong thread

DiscoBallClock

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

pop-tart

I was thinking about streaming a movie on AM_PM's channel today.

I was thinking maybe Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon, which if you haven't seen, is a kung-fu movie set in 80s black Harlem.

All are invited except K9 because he's a hater.

AMPEEEM

Quote from: pop-tart on September 17, 2020, 07:20:07 AM
I was thinking about streaming a movie on AM_PM's channel today.

I was thinking maybe Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon, which if you haven't seen, is a kung-fu movie set in 80s black Harlem.

All are invited except K9 because he's a hater.

Hey lets do it man

AMPEEEM

AMPEEEM

Hey thanks for coming to the Lynch night on Friday guys! You know who you are. And if you dont mind, drop a complimentary comment in this thread if you feel motivated to do so, if you had fun hust let the rest of the clock crew know

Because, look, you guys should come this friday because the title of the movie being played by TCM Underground is called CC And Company

CC
So come on, thats gotta be a sign or something.

For real though, i do hope you come, it is most assuredly a fun time, or your money back, thanks for dealing with my self promotion

RobClock

Hey don't forget to like, comment, subscribe, ring that bell to get notifications, sign up for our patreon, and be sure to leave a comment below Reaffirming to others of how they should also comply!!

k9

ampm should buy a gun

and then

he

uh

like comment subscribe

PannacottaClock

we have fun here, don't we

i wake up at unreasonable hours just to watch an old film with others
pannacottaclock

MSPaintClock

The Lynch film was awesome, was super fun with all the people in chat. I would like to see more people for the next movie though.

k9

Slurpee

I want to come to one of these but my fridays are pretty full
weekly meetings for thing I'm working on at 10am, weekly jackbox at 7pm, weekly movie nights with irl pals at 9pm (which sometimes turn into an impromptu double feature) and I also usually have stat homework due at midnight

at 11pm (which is what this would be for me) I'm usually either still movieing or just like pretty tapped out in general

AMPEEEM

Dang mang, well ya know slurpee you were one of the guys i was really hoping would come as i thought youd probably enjoy the selection, plus youd be a great addition to the banter, but ya know what it is an honor enough you posting in my thread, i appreciate you letting me know all that, thank you sir

AMPEEEM

Hey guys, so Im just gonna make a final appeal for tomorrow night, and then ill stop being such a pusher man for a while, thanks for dealing with it

If you can make it to the airring tomorrow night, Id really appreciate it you coulf stop by even for a minute, for one cause itd help me out but also just to come and check oit what youre missing cause you might like it, lately we really have had a lot of smart funny people in the chat and the banter has been a lot of fun

Also the movie airring tomorrow looks really interesting and fun, its going to be bizaare and trashy without being banal, heres a clip from the movie

https://youtu.be/43Cg-ggsVC4

Beyond that, the movie itself is called CC And Company
Right?

CC
And Company

Clock Crew And Company

Clock Crew with people, people accompanied by the clock crew
Just saying! Might be a sign, sooooo

Hope to see you there!

And regardless of how tomorrows turn out ends up ill shut up about it from now on, thanks again

https://discord.gg/JKPVP7D