News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Shit I totally missed Clockday 2017

Farted by Topcatyo, August 17, 2017, 08:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topcatyo

I told myself I was gonna Newgrounds that day and see the festivities. I forget why I didn't.
I work in a bank now as a window teller also people occasionally pay me very modest amounts of money for drawings or music.

JambaClock

you just need to plan ahed

PhantomCatClock

Topcatyo

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 18, 2017, 02:48:25 AM
Holy crap, a real job. I'm jealous
When I was younger I'd be like "Naw fuck this shit lol" but honestly now I'm just happy to have any money at all and not rely on 7/11 hot dogs for all my food

RenegadeClock

I didn't forget. I just decided to go camping and fishing instead.  :cool:

RobClock

Quote from: RenegadeClock on August 25, 2017, 11:34:25 AM
[u2]j0f5ZG9LG6k[/u2]

SirClock

I forgot there was a clock crew website but then I was just reminded by someone that there is

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: RobClock on August 25, 2017, 02:59:25 PM
Quote from: RenegadeClock on August 25, 2017, 11:34:25 AM
[u2]j0f5ZG9LG6k[/u2]

I wasn't going to actually say it, but this reminds me of one of my favorite Slurpeeposts where he sings along to this in a road trip and ovedoes the WOOOOOOOOOOOH and started coughing until he started coughing up blood or something. I hadn't thought about that post for years but for the life of me I can't find it in search so now I need someone competent to help.

Clocktopus

My calendar reminds me every year. Whether I do anything with that information though is another story.

I have a lot of unfinished movies/scripted movies that I just don't see any reason to finish anymore.

I'll probably make something small next year just to get something done since it's been over 5 years.