News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Initiative to Remove CorpsegrinderClock from the position of Super Moderator

Farted by AlbinoClock, September 29, 2011, 07:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demod Corpsegrinder?

es
11 (100%)
o
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Voting closed: October 06, 2011, 07:23:56 PM

AlbinoClock

Quote from: HeinekenClock;1861206this is not about Corpsegrinder's way of doing his job

Actually it totally is. You asserting that we're lying doesn't prove that we're lying.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: clammo;1861216people are voting no because they are oblivious to this shit, whereas we're seeing it every day. our legitimate threads get gassed by him, or are allowed to be spammed out because he disagrees with the premise (re: your complaint on your own thread, would you complain if ribs did it instead of dwarf?)

Actually it's probably the exact opposite. People are reading these threads that are getting gassed and making a decision based on it.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

DWARFINATORclock

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: HeinekenClock;1861141While maybe we could all grow the fuck up

maybe you should grow up, your recent post history hasnt exactly been a shining example of maturity

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

It would seem that everybody has voted and the discussion cant go any further in any meaningful or constructive direction, so the staff has decided to lock this thread.