News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Screenwriting game using Celtx

Farted by LeekClock, December 23, 2006, 05:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpriteRemixClock

How long is this going to become before it starts getting animated? I imagine this thing could easily go on for a long time (too long) without an end in sight.

Or is it getting animated at all?

SnakeClock

Quote from: SpriteRemixClock;626564How long is this going to become before it starts getting animated? I imagine this thing could easily go on for a long time (too long) without an end in sight.

Or is it getting animated at all?

Do I hear "collaboration"?

LeekClock

It's probably too long for one person to animate, and a collaboration suck because it needs one person's vision to make it work. Maybe it'd be good if it had a director.

For example, some scenes are just terrible (NO OFFENSE LOLZ), but they would be fucking hilarious if given the right spin.

I'd say just leave this one as a practice script, but use this technique perhaps to make future scripts - but with more of a structure/plan in mind beforehand.

VCRClock

There are some candidates for deletion, I think. :3 Deleted scenes or no, animating this would be an enormous undertaking, and the outcome would be pretty difficult to understand due to the bizarre simultaneously every-man-for-himself and collaborative nature of the script.

Edit I just finished yet another scene or two. :thumbs:
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

YoYoClock

i just added an completely unrelated scene apart from one line that referances the story or something

points for guessing where my scene is from

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

SpriteRemixClock

Quote from: Lord Jesus Christ;630926i just added an completely unrelated scene apart from one line that referances the story or something

points for guessing where my scene is from

congratulations you ruin everything

YoYoClock

Quote from: SpriteRemixClock;631804congratulations you ruin everything

hahaha delete it if you want

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

FlavorClock

Is this still going on or did it stop?

LeekClock

People stopped writing, it seems, but it's still open. Please continue to add to it!

berimfuckyoubau

Quote from: LeekClock;652696People stopped writing, it seems, but it's still open. Please continue to add to it!

you should put it back on the top as a quick link.

BrusselSproutClock

Quote from: EvilBerryClock;904177Rupee, you can\'t just ask to ban someone cos they\'re black, that\'s racist.
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/W0NOETXJAFA width=240 height=180 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

AmberArachnidClock

Aaugh! I'm a psychopath and Rupee is gay over me! Someone kill off Rupee quick!

BrusselSproutClock

Quote from: Satellite;658200Aaugh! I'm a psychopath and Rupee is gay over me! Someone kill off Rupee quick!

That part seemed like a good idea at the time.  =O
Quote from: EvilBerryClock;904177Rupee, you can\'t just ask to ban someone cos they\'re black, that\'s racist.
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/W0NOETXJAFA width=240 height=180 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

berimfuckyoubau

MarshmallowClock

I don't think I'm much of a writer and I can barely keep up with the current plot, but I added a twist of events regarding the thing with Rupee and Satellite.

Uranium

I added a small little part with Uranium and Rupee in the hospital's Hallway. But I dont know how to update the Download file so it's just wasting away in my docs.

Topcatyo

I'll take part.

Reading story now, I'll add a scene then.

Topcatyo

Added my part.
THE PLOT THICKENS

Topcatyo

I really hate to post three times in a row, but we should get this thing finished.
I'd love to see this made into a movie with each part animated by someone else (and then connected into one movie).  It be strange, but it'd also be really interesting to see the end result.

Lizardcoolz

Added a part where the Creature kills off two lover clocks..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]